Baseball vs. Clemp's son. ***Our bats are tinfoil? thread***

Great pitching this weekend. And was nice to see the bats alive today. Hopefully they can carry that through the week and win another series next weekend

Advertisement
another 2-1 series win. not as pretty as a sweep but ill take it.

It was a lot prettier than what Florida State, Oregon, Oregon State, Clemson, Florida, Georgia Tech, Arizona State, etc., did this weekend. We had one of the best weekends in the country.

Advertisement
another 2-1 series win. not as pretty as a sweep but ill take it.

It was a lot prettier than what Florida State, Oregon, Oregon State, Clemson, Florida, Georgia Tech, Arizona State, etc., did this weekend. We had one of the best weekends in the country.

good i hate every single one of those schools you named except arizona st which has been irrelevant to me my whole life.

We've got a favorable schedule to end the regular season.

True. Unfortunately, though, we will drop 5-8 spots next weekend even if we sweep Boston College. Their 6-33 record is an RPI killer. But it should solidify our position in the ACC tournament.

Advertisement
Just finish the season strong and earn a spot in the tournament. Maybe they can salvage the season and be a surprise winner of a Regional.

We must win the GT series. A sweep would be even better.

If we had lost this series I would agree, but winning this series took a lot of pressure off. If we win 2/3 against Wake and 2/3 against BC (worst case scenario), we'll make the ACC tourney even if we lose the series to GT. I'm comfortable that the streak doesn't end this year. Morris still needs to go.

Advertisement
I can;t ever remember Miami only giving up 2 runs in a three game series against anyone with a pulse, or any team for that matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back