Baseball Team = Woodshed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s been the ridiculous comment by many of our base...”at least we beat UF”..That’s a ******* pathetic takeaway from the humiliating display that we fielded this weekend.
I’m ecstatic we finally knocked them off. But it’s not like that series was pretty for us either. Luckily UF looked even worse than us that weekend
I get that...I was happy too, but did it really mean anything if we are going to drop deuces on the field like this? We barely stole the UF series.

Advertisement
Jesus dude, shouldn't you get off here and go get ready to give Mullen his 2pm handy?

Is that your best response to being exposed? You provided a silly answer and I called you out. If you can't handle it, don't post.

That’s been the ridiculous comment by many of our base...”at least we beat UF”..That’s a ******* pathetic takeaway from the humiliating display that we fielded this weekend against FSU of al squads.
That's just rationalizing. It helps people cope with loss. Our getting walloped says absolutely nothing about the gator at all. We sucked *** this weekend, there's no sugar coating it. The is no "at least we..."

I get that...I was happy too, but did it really mean anything if we are going to drop deuces on the field like this? We barely stole the UF series.
Not not at all. Lame **** being thrown around by our “accept mediocrity” fans. UF hasn’t looked great this year either. Dropping mid weeks left and right

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is that your best response to being exposed? You provided a silly answer and I called you out. If you can't handle it, don't post.
Exposed? I responded to SOMEONE ELSE's comment. And yes, they are no better than us. Only you and the other Gaytor fans care about their non big 3 sports. Go cry your tears for your team somewhere else.
Oh and your "If" response about the series against your beloved Gaytors is beyond weak. Only idiots play the "if" card. Guess what, "if" we scored more than the semenholes this past weekend, we'd have won. "If" that bullsh!t flag wasn't thrown in the 2002 title game we would have 6 titles. Go collect your herpes fill kiss from Mrs. Mullen.

Exposed? I responded to SOMEONE ELSE's comment. And yes, they are no better than us. Only you and the other Gaytor fans care about their non big 3 sports. Go cry your tears for your team somewhere else.
Oh and your "If" response about the series against your beloved Gaytors is beyond weak. Only idiots play the "if" card. Guess what, "if" we scored more than the semenholes this past weekend, we'd have won. "If" that bullsh!t flag wasn't thrown in the 2002 title game we would have 6 titles. Go collect your herpes fill kiss from Mrs. Mullen.

Right, let's stick to the Big 3. If you think they are no better off than us in the big three, you don't watch college sports.

The rest of your post is stuff that comes from being trashy. I'm sure the guys you hang out with think you're clever.

Right, let's stick to the Big 3. If you think they are no better off than us in the big three, you don't watch college sports.

The rest of your post is stuff that comes from being trashy. I'm sure the guys you hang out with think you're clever.
LOL, wow, you really got me. Go rejoice your big victory over all of us actual Canes fans with your Chris Leak poster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one praised them. But if we ignore that they are better than us, then there is no urgency to get better.
Laughing emoji means that you’re just fine losing lame bowl games, getting blown out in baseball, and not even being an afterthought for the NIT.

But we’re all about the Big Three sports!!!

Laughing emoji means that you’re just fine losing lame bowl games, getting blown out in baseball, and not even being an afterthought for the NIT.

But we’re all about the Big Three sports!!!

Lmao how many different user names have you come on here with to do this ****?

Advertisement
Lmao how many different user names have you come on here with to do this ****?
Well, we’ve been bad in all three sports for many years, so do the math.

Why aren’t you angry? And why do you change the subject to make it about me?

With nothing else left to be gained, all parties went about their business secure in the knowledge that each was correct and also with the knowledge that we still have more baseball to enjoy this season, so let's hope it improves from here.

With nothing else left to be gained, all parties went about their business secure in the knowledge that each was correct and also with the knowledge that we still have more baseball to enjoy this season, so let's hope it improves from here.
It is flat out impossible to believe we can bottom out worse than this series. There’s no other direction but up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back