Baseball Team = Woodshed

Status
Not open for further replies.

arizonacane

Senior
What an embarrassment for UM baseball. To lose 3 straight to a 7-6 team, and get blown out in all 3 games. This is what happens when the son of a rich donor and BOT member has influence over who runs the baseball program. Why can't UM hire a alpha head baseball coach like the one in Gainesville?

Advertisement
Alpha AD's recent hires/interim HC decisions:

Will Muschamp
DJ Durkin
Jim McElwain
Randy Shannon
Dan Mullen

Where do I sign up for this guy doing the hiring.

Advertisement
I think we can be disappointed without praising the gator. Especially considering they just got beat by this same FSU team a few days ago in a similar fashion.
That’s been the ridiculous comment by many of our base...”at least we beat UF”..That’s a ******* pathetic takeaway from the humiliating display that we fielded this weekend against FSU of al squads.

Advertisement
That’s been the ridiculous comment by many of our base...”at least we beat UF”..That’s a ******* pathetic takeaway from the humiliating display that we fielded this weekend.
I’m ecstatic we finally knocked them off. But it’s not like that series was pretty for us either. Luckily UF looked even worse than us that weekend

Advertisement
Their track teams are top notch, I always forget that, because, well, I don't care.

So you only care about what, football, basketball and baseball? If that's the case, stop comparing us to Florida, because that gets ugly.

Advertisement
"Why can't UM hire a alpha head baseball coach like the one in Gainesville?"

"You mean like Muschamp and Mullen?"

:clapping1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back