baseball...lets look beyond VT this weekend and look at F$U

NJtoFLAcane

Thunderdome
next weekend

i hate to look beyond any games.....but especially those this late in the season........because losing to VT would kill us

but since they are so bad........im going to focus on F$U for a minute

they are now #1 in the coaches poll and ncbwa poll and #2 in the cbn poll

we are 6-6 -7 in the respective polls

forget about a sweep.......just winning the series should be enough for a national seed

Advertisement
I don't think Fsu is all that. They've had a pretty weak schedule as far as I'm concerned. UVA and GT are average this year. Wins against UCF are their best so far.

I don't follow baseball all that closely, but if the are ranked as high as they are at this point in the season, there has to be a good reason for it, no?

I don't follow baseball all that closely, but if the are ranked as high as they are at this point in the season, there has to be a good reason for it, no?

No not really. High preseason ranking and won the games you were supposed to. It takes alot to drop a team in CBB rankings.

I don't think Fsu is all that. They've had a pretty weak schedule as far as I'm concerned. UVA and GT are average this year. Wins against UCF are their best so far.
maybe......but the same could also be said for unc

the bottom line is that right now they are ranked #1.....and winning that series will do wonders for our postseason

Advertisement

No not really. High preseason ranking and won the games you were supposed to. It takes alot to drop a team in CBB rankings.
college baseball is alot like college football.......preseason rankings will help set you up........as long as you are winning each series after that.......you can pretty much maintain your spot the rest of the season

Advertisement
Back