baseball game 3 vs albany....now at 11:30am sunday...not 1pm

Advertisement
Advertisement
like i said before......rad pitched himself into and out of trouble all day

he looked far better than last week.....but not nearly as good as he did last year

rony went 3-4 today to hopefully bust out of his early slump

all weekend we took advantage of walks and sloppy defense and didnt alot of guys on base

but we made 4 errors today......and 10 for the weekend........unacceptable......especially perez and broad.....who made 3 of them today.....perez had 2 more yesterday

up next is FAU wed night at home and then the crocs next weekend

Advertisement
speaking of wed.......i dont think im gonna be around wed night.....so somebody will have to pick up the slack......but i def plan to be around for next weekend

Advertisement
Lulz. This **** is getting out of hand.
this is twice already that this curfew **** has been an issue.......as i said last week i dont ever remember that happening before.....ever

Curfew is an issue once or twice just about every year. Isn't just this year.

I'm very worried about the defense. We commit 10 errors next weekend, we get swept.
curfew has been an issue twice in 2 weeks so far this year........i dont think thatll equate to once or twice per season

and yeah.....again the defense is awful

friday ill give them a pass only because we didnt make an error until morris started to empty the bench last in the game

but yesterday and today.......broad made 2 errors at short.....perez made 1 at short and 2 at second......sloppy play up the middle like that is not gonna be good

Advertisement
this is twice already that this curfew **** has been an issue.......as i said last week i dont ever remember that happening before.....ever

Then you're a dumbass, because I remember it happening multiple times almost every season.
maybe i am a dumbass because i dont......but why did they end todays game at 2:52??

i know our 8th inning was long.......so was curfew at 2:30??

thats ******* retarded

Then you're a dumbass, because I remember it happening multiple times almost every season.
maybe i am a dumbass because i dont......but why did they end todays game at 2:52??

thats ****ing retarded
Probably because that is when the flights back were, dumbass?

thats ****ing retarded
Probably because that is when the flights back were, dumbass?
the game was originally scheduled for 1pm........so if they book a flight back that wouldnt have worked for a 1pm start........who is the real dumbass??

Advertisement
Back