baseball game 3 vs albany....now at 11:30am sunday...not 1pm

Advertisement
Hope Rad can settle in early and put up a great effort. It would really ease my nerves about our rotation.

Hope Rad can settle in early and put up a great effort. It would really ease my nerves about our rotation.
after the way he pitched last year........i was more concerned about whaley coming into this year that i was rad.....but i agree

if he can rebound....back to last years form.........i will feel much more confident in our weekend rotation

I don't understand the concern about our starters. It's a great strength of the team. We have at least 4 very capable weekend starters this year. The days of David Gutierrez on Sunday are over.

Advertisement
Its not really concern...but we need Rad to be in the form he was in last year if we want to contend.

its almost time for the first pitch

im gonna be cooking breakfast........but will try and update scores as i go along

rad had an easy 1st inning

obrien DHing today.......just struck out with palmer on 3rd

2 outs

rony at the plate

Advertisement
rony drives in a run with a double.......hopefully this will get him started cracking his early slump

1-0

Advertisement

I don't understand the concern about our starters. It's a great strength of the team. We have at least 4 very capable weekend starters this year. The days of David Gutierrez on Sunday are over.

If it wasnt for the defense in Rad's last start, we would have lost. We need to be 4 deep strong and we really need a big lefty.

Advertisement

If it wasnt for the defense in Rad's last start, we would have lost. We need to be 4 deep strong and we really need a big lefty.
if it wasnt for the offense we would have lost his last start

id almost bump ewing from the wed start........and make him the sunday starter....if this kid cant get his **** together

Advertisement
Back