baseball game 2 vs VT

Advertisement
Advertisement
How the eff does that even happen? I mean, just throw a 75mph fastball straight down the middle for all I care. Give your team a chance.

Advertisement
I keep acting surprised but I shouldn't be. When you can't hit you are susceptible to losing to any and every team you play.

Advertisement
6-6 in the last 12 games, with a sweep of the #3 team. Losses to Maryland, Clemson x2, UCF, FGCU, and Vag. Tech. WTF?

Advertisement
6-6 in the last 12 games, with a sweep of the #3 team. Losses to Maryland, Clemson x2, UCF, FGCU, and Vag. Tech. WTF?

we just arent that good this year

Or in 2009, 2010, 2011....

We're good by national standards. We aren't good by Miami standards.

We might be a legit top 25 team.

Hope we dont, but its looking like we will be bounced out of another regional this year.

Morris has an uncanny knack of winning home regionals. If we host (which I think we will), I think we win. But then we end up going to Gainesville or Tallahassee for the Super and it will likely not be a happy ending.

Likely Gainesville.

Last edited:

we just arent that good this year

Or in 2009, 2010, 2011....

We're good by national standards. We aren't good by Miami standards.

We might be a legit top 25 team.

Hope we dont, but its looking like we will be bounced out of another regional this year.

Morris has an uncanny knack of winning home regionals. If we host (which I think we will), I think we win. But then we end up going to Gainesville or Tallahassee for the Super and it will likely not be a happy ending.

Likely Gainesville.

and losing to the crocs yet again

Advertisement
Back