baseball game 1 vs clemson

Clemson is a mediocre team and shut us down. I really hope we did well enough to this point in the season to hold on to a regional hosting.
clemsons friday night kid is pretty good........but as has been the case thus far this season......our defense did us in

Got all but 1 hit off him...the guy that came into the game in the 4th? pitched 4+ innings of 1 hit ball...in the end, the defense took us out of the game...

Advertisement
Clemson is a mediocre team and shut us down. I really hope we did well enough to this point in the season to hold on to a regional hosting.
clemsons friday night kid is pretty good........but as has been the case thus far this season......our defense did us in

Got all but 1 hit off him...the guy that came into the game in the 4th? pitched 4+ innings of 1 hit ball...in the end, the defense took us out of the game...

...per usual. 14 errors in 3 games.

frustrating team to watch. looks like we wont be hosting a regional again for like the third or 4th year in a row. **** is getting a tad ridiculous.

frustrating team to watch. looks like we wont be hosting a regional again for like the third or 4th year in a row. **** is getting a tad ridiculous.

We hosted a regional last year. We'll likely host one again this year. And then go to Gainesville and get swept in the super regional.

We hosted a regional last year. We'll likely host one again this year. And then go to Gainesville and get swept in the super regional.

ehhh thats what i meant. need to be hosting a super regional.

Advertisement

We didnt host a regional last year...

You're right. I think we hosted 2 years ago.

We didnt host a regional last year...

You're right. I think we hosted 2 years ago.
we did....and then lost to the crocs in the supers up there

the problem we will have this year is that all 3 big fla schools are currently top 10 teams..........UiF is #1 and will def host a regional..........if we dont take the series from F$U.......they will host one over us........and i cant see the ncaa having 3 of the 16 regional sites in the state.........UCF could also be in the discussion to host a regional as well.........especially if they win their conference

i think to host a regional we would need to win the F$U series and probably win our half of the ACC........which would also mean we would have to win the UNC series as well.........especially after dropping the series this weekend

Advertisement
Back