Barry Jackson's "Ten things we're hearing"

• What about Dionte Mullins? One UM official said he might have the best hands but worst concentration among the receivers. Talent isn’t a question but the hands aren’t reliable. He was great early in spring ball, then tailed off, and has been OK this fall.

lmfao wept da fuq foh stfu

Honestly...did someone write that?

I re-read this quote 5 times trying to understand what the **** it meant.

Advertisement
Barry is still using that bit about Mullins' play tailing off during the spring.

Burns would've been a five star talent if he never dealt with injury. People are so quick to forget he was invited to be UA all american so early in his high school career

Speed, toughness, incredible intelligence and football instinct. Best of all he's got the same emotional makeup as AR82. You'll never hear of him get into trouble.

If we can get him to stay healthy, watch out.

I am all for the hype..but you are talking about a RB who hasnt seen live bullets consistantly in 3 years. THREE YEARS! Didnt play is JR year..played in like one game is SR year..didnt play in the UAA game...And when he got that work in the Spring he got hurt TWICE.

And I dont want to keep hearing how he is a great kid. Alot of great kids out there who arent gonna play for UM. We need him to perform on the field. As far as I am concerned, he is in the same bucket as Choc Gray until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] whats ur take on the Robert Burns situation? U seem to be the most informed and have the most knowledge of everything that is canes football based on the threads that i read.. i'm basically looking for an overview of what to expect from Burn's this season.. futhermore if u could give me a run down on what i can expect from his UM carrer that'd be even better!!! Thanks

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] whats ur take on the Robert Burns situation? U seem to be the most informed and have the most knowledge of everything that is canes football based on the threads that i read.. i'm basically looking for an overview of what to expect from Burn's this season.. futhermore if u could give me a run down on what i can expect from his UM carrer that'd be even better!!! Thanks

Brock's analysis is good, but look up Dannyboycane on Youtube. He's possibly the only Miami fan out there that can beat Brock when it comes to insightful and accurate commentary on the Canes!

Brock's analysis is good, but look up Dannyboycane on Youtube. He's possibly the only Miami fan out there that can beat Brock when it comes to insightful and accurate commentary on the Canes!

Appreiate it but [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]'s the man.. every thread i read he's got hater's swinging from his nutz.. which tells me he must be spitting facts.. its like the dude doesn't sleep he's always got the most up to date info.. pretty sure he lives on campus! Really looking for the GOAT's opinion here!

Advertisement

Appreiate it but [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]'s the man.. every thread i read he's got hater's swinging from his nutz.. which tells me he must be spitting facts.. its like the dude doesn't sleep he's always got the most up to date info.. pretty sure he lives on campus! Really looking for the GOAT's opinion here!

Naaa. He doesn't spit, he swallows.

Advertisement
Back