Barry Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So if Bandy decides to declare that will gives us a total of 4 playable CB's, 2 of which have never started a game.

Marcus Clarke is a developmental prospect that will not be ready as a TF.

But thank God we have such an elite recruiting & Corching staff that keeps us stocked with great depth at CB.

Right guysm!

I was all for martell starting 8 weeks ago, but he quit on the team and doesn’t deserve to be back. Same with reed.

I agree to an extent but JT4 quit twice and came back and Jarren kind of quit twice as well but was the starter for much of the seaosn (skipped practice last year and looked to transfer, skipped again this year).

You can't pick and choose who's allowed to and who can't.....that doesn't go well in a locker room. Either take the hardline approach and punish all who do it or make guys earn their way back and prove themselves to their teammates.

So if Bandy decides to declare that will gives us a total of 4 playable CB's, 2 of which have never started a game.

But thank God we have such an elite recruiting & Corching staff that keeps us stocked with great depth at CB.

Right guysm!

Our DB recruiting has been just as baffling and disjointed as our Oline and LB recruiting. Our entire D-staff has been underwhelming on the trail. The strength coach has been the best, and even that would take a hit if Height bolts to Auburn and Moise doesn't get in (or switches to Oline).

Right guysm!
Thank goodness we focus on recruiting positions where we need more bodies and not ones we're stacked.

Advertisement
I was all for martell starting 8 weeks ago, but he quit on the team and doesn’t deserve to be back. Same with reed.
You're probably right but MAYBE Tate was gone for a legit reason. Someone said the staff talked **** about Reed to Roger schools and that's why he couldn't go anywhere. If that's true that's not on him in my opinion.

Advertisement
Bro u cant just let kids quit and come back and start thats a bad look. I have seen kids get kicked off and work their way back but we have kids taking PTO/Vacay on this team. naw bruh

A well run team can't. Manny can.

Martell and Reed might have left the team for a period (as did JT4 and Jarren) but other guys quit in games and practice. It's just as bad and also went unpunished. Until this staff starts setting an expectation of everyone in the program, including themselves, anything is fair game.

Advertisement
Back