Barry Jackson telling us a lot we already knew

Advertisement
Well according to that Clemson poster Manny held people accountable unlike Mario is going to do lol

Screenshot_20220714-094414_Brave.png

no accountability
no discipline
preferential treatment, no meritocracy
players not scared to lose their jobs when they got penalties or f@cked up
manny tolerated a ton of **** so he didn't lose his job
players purposefully sat out practices citing injury
lack of preparation
lack of control over players and locker room
no culture, no work ethic

and the best part of the article is that the players know none of the above will be tolerated by the current staff.

Well according to that Clemson poster Manny held people accountable unlike Mario is going to do lol

View attachment 201179
Ah yes, Mario has a year or two before the Pixie Dust of Discipline that Manny sprinkled on every piece of gym equipment finally wears off and the inescapable thuggishness of Miami’s lost boys breaks loose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am still stunned at how much progress has been made by Mario in a short period of time. He was my #1 guy the entire time but he's far exceeded my expectations. The reversal of the fortunes of the program in such a short period was not anticipated. I thought it would take him 2-3 years/classes to create the type of program that can consistently be a top 10, 15 team but IMO, he's fast-tracked that time period. On the flip side, my expectations are higher for this season so I hope the coaching matches the recruiting, administration, and leadership he's provided.

If anyone believes Old School Mario will put up with any Sh!* then they are utter morons....
1. Responsibility or you are off the team.
2. On time or early or you are suspended.
3. Effort 100% . No sliding on plays even in practice.
4. Mario is a teacher so class attendance is not a joke.
5. Accountability team wide for all players is a given.
6. Depth through recruiting will not ensure playing time. ***** up you lose your job.

I could go on. That slacking would not be tolerated in Mario's Canes, and we all know it.
These rules will apply along as Mario is here.
Tight ship with a Captain that takes no Sh** from ANYONE.
Cheech Marin Responsibility GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am still stunned at how much progress has been made by Mario in a short period of time. He was my #1 guy the entire time but he's far exceeded my expectations. The reversal of the fortunes of the program in such a short period was not anticipated. I thought it would take him 2-3 years/classes to create the type of program that can consistently be a top 10, 15 team but IMO, he's fast-tracked that time period. On the flip side, my expectations are higher for this season so I hope the coaching matches the recruiting, administration, and leadership he's provided.
It has been a long time since I was THIS excited for a season

Advertisement
Back