Barry Jackson On Manny Diaz Buyout

Advertisement
Advertisement
It. Was. A. Question.

I. Guess. I. Lose. $500. And. My. Turn.
I still don't think they would make an in season fire, if they could wait until the end and save money. Usually anything I ever want the canes to do, they do the opposite. Hopefully that changes and Manny is out tomorrow

I still don't think they would make an in season fire, if they could wait until the end and save money. Usually anything I ever want the canes to do, they do the opposite. Hopefully that changes and Manny is out tomorrow
I have no idea what they’ll do. My feeling as of late is that it would take an epic loss or getting knocked out of the CoRstal title before they’d fire him during the season.

Advertisement
This dude might have CTE. Why would Miami fans call for Mack Browns job?

Does this guy do talk radio after our games??? Whoever does the 560 WQAM call in show with Danny Rabinowitz after the games is terrible. It’s an ex-player and his opinions and approach are just dreadful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
it’s brutal. I tried listening one time and had to stop
Earlier this season Navarro said “Who cares if the head coach can coach on game days” and then he said anyone who wants to see Leonard Taylor play as a freshman is an “idiot”. The dude is a bigger beta than Diaz himself.

Miami had ALL the leverage when negotiating with Manny. He just got hired at Temple, there was ZERO chance Manny was not going to accept UM's HC offer. Sure his agent negotiated some and im sure Blake gave way more than needed but no way UM would not end up with a fairly favorable buyout clause, i knew that $8M number was total BS

Now if we go hire Mario its going to be a different story, Mario has ALL the leverage so we will have to pay a huge amount and likely huge buyout clause so better hope he delivers...

Bottom line is that if Miami is in a position to beat UNC, I am going to find myself rooting for the victory. Yes I know losses are what’s best. But i can’t help it. I was hurt when the FG clanked a couple of weeks ago. I don’t know how y’all do it if you do root and cheer for losses. I mean, what’s going to happen is going to happen anyway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back