Barry Jackson notes and mike rumph thoughts on the corner depth

Advertisement
Does entering the portal = quitting? I mean can you still play if no one picks you up?i guess it’s an eligibility issue, you hang up the cleats to have more time wherever you land
/I’ll hang up and take my answer offline

definitely need a grad transfer OT before another cb. Not even close really
tenor - 2020-09-10T212253.623.gif

The great thing about wine, is it gets better with age, you don't have to do anything, like your poRst. 3 viable CBs heading into Game 2, and that's before any injuries.
lol you got time today, this was quite a dig into the archives. No one expected Christian to transfer? Did you, canstradamus? Is he Rumph's first early transfer? I think so since he's been here but I will double check. Put Frierson back out there if depth is an issue.

Advertisement
WOW!!! Since you put it like that...... @Rellyrell, why is he still HERE?? This is a disgrace and on top of that he did **** on Miami when he was telling his players to look else where in recruiting, ( when he was HC at that HS). He's not who he says he is, he needs the ax ans quick!!

Great job Rell! Thanks for your insight and putting it into perspective.
Rumph did, indeed, chit on his alma mater to his kids, and it was talked about right here. Yeah; quickly how ppl forget that chit. Thank you for reminding us all of that chit.

On me; I know this is an old thread bump, but WE NEED TO BE ON THE CB SCENE NOW! Fck that!! We are scary thin, and who knows what the future holds w/ this virus and other factors (cough, cough....Greentree). We need to rectify this now!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back