Barry Jackson notes and mike rumph thoughts on the corner depth

Brock you must’ve forgot about Boulware & Brown....couple that w Kennedy? We’re 0-3 regarding graduate OL transfers.

Yes, but Justice is infinitely better than Searels. Though I will agree with you that the portal has slim pickings right now. Hope that changes over the summer.

p.s., Boulware wasn't a bad take, he was just a dumbass for not staying his final year (or maybe not considering how badly the OL played in 2019).

Advertisement
Yes, but Justice is infinitely better than Searels. Though I will agree with you that the portal has slim pickings right now. Hope that changes over the summer.

p.s., Boulware wasn't a bad take, he was just a dumbass for not staying his final year (or maybe not considering how badly the OL played in 2019).

Yeah; u’re looking at perspective, my G. Lol. Boulware wasn’t George Brown or Kennedy bad, but dude was not the biz & is out of work, last check. Regardless, our poaching from the portal from a OL standpoint has been putrid, at best.

Yeah; u’re looking at perspective, my G. Lol. Boulware wasn’t George Brown or Kennedy bad, but dude was not the biz & is out of work, last check. Regardless, our poaching from the portal from a OL standpoint has been putrid, at best.

Boulware would have really helped our OL last year. I don't think he was special, but functional.

Quick question...why do you think we have/had to take 3 grad transfer corners?.
Who was the third? Colbert who was solid but couldn't stay healthy, Delaney who sucked here and couldn't stay healthy, and who else?

Advertisement
Brock you must’ve forgot about Boulware & Brown....couple that w Kennedy? We’re 0-3 regarding graduate OL transfers.
Boulware was good in his time in 2018 actually and he was a guard. He shouldn’t have left early. I dont know Why people expected much from brown, people knew he wasn’t that good when he was a recruit, uf only recruited him supposedly because they saw he was cool with a lot of their recruiting targets. He wasn’t even a grad transfer anyway like boulware or Kennedy

Who was the third? Colbert who was solid but couldn't stay healthy, Delaney who sucked here and couldn't stay healthy, and who else?
The other guy he’s referring to was jahvontae dean who was a juco transfer

Boulware was good in his time in 2018 actually and he was a guard. He shouldn’t have left early. I dont know Why people expected much from brown, people knew he wasn’t that good when he was a recruit, uf only recruited him supposedly because they saw he was cool with a lot of their recruiting targets. He wasn’t even a grad transfer anyway like boulware or Kennedy

George Brown came from LSU, and he was a transfer. Boulware was not remotely good, he just wasn’t suck *** like Brown & Kennedy.

So fine, take Boulware out since he was a guard. We’re now 0-2 on transfer tackles. 0-1 on OG, 0-3 on OL transfers as stated.

Advertisement
George Brown came from LSU, and he was a transfer. Boulware was not remotely good, he just wasn’t suck *** like Brown & Kennedy.

So fine, take Boulware out since he was a guard. We’re now 0-2 on transfer tackles. 0-1 on OG, 0-3 on OL transfers as stated.
I'm still trying to figure out what in the **** did LSU see in him to give him a spot.

didnt even need zoom to talk to his scholarship corners....couldve done it via 3 way.

GTFOH. I like what i got is essentially what someone says when ....

A grad transfer cb is DEFINATELY needed.
Lord you hate that boy rumph. Lol. Seriously though long as they stay healthy he's right. It's a big if considering the tendencies of minor injuries putting out corners but technically he's right. I wouldn't mind seeing a grad transfer but what people don't really account for with this grad transfer option all the time is it slows down the growth of your group who need all the snaps they can get. Especially in our instance where the whole room is so young.

I'm still trying to figure out what in the **** did LSU see in him to give him a spot.
That kid is one of the stupidest individuals I ever met. His first week at um he was leaving Hecht in his mothers Malibu. Dumb *** kid hit my nephew's car decent. Like car is parked and he just side swiped it at the spots directly in front of Hecht. This silly mother ****** right after practice sprints of like he's doing wind sprints and cleared it. Anyone who's ever been to Hecht can see clear as day four cameras (two of em big as fvck) right at the front of Hecht and the parking lot. Left the car there and didn't come back to practice for 3 days. Lmao. Like he wasn't on camera everywhere and the car wasn't registered or something. Swore he had some warrants or something. He said he was worried his mother would cancel his insurance....

Advertisement
That kid is one of the stupidest individuals I ever met. His first week at um he was leaving Hecht in his mothers Malibu. Dumb *** kid hit my nephew's car decent. Like car is parked and he just side swiped it at the spots directly in front of Hecht. This silly mother ****** right after practice sprints of like he's doing wind sprints and cleared it. Anyone who's ever been to Hecht can see clear as day four cameras (two of em big as fvck) right at the front of Hecht and the parking lot. Left the car there and didn't come back to practice for 3 days. Lmao. Like
Richt should have cut his *** lol

I would think Jalen Harrell and Avantae Williams will play this Fall and provide fill in support at corner or safety. Both are talented enough.

As for a final grad transfer, seek an OL. And one that comes from a Power 5 school.

Advertisement
That's great to hear.

I hope Couch & Williams step up big time. I'm still not convinced Ivey will be much better but we shall see.
DJ been trash.....Couch and Williams better be better by a mile. If not that's a problem.....hope one day we get elite dbs again.

Advertisement
Back