Barry Jackson latest 12/26/18; Why Richt won't go full time spead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spermy Fart has debunked any idea that Rick was a high-level HC. On top of that, Rick has pretty much replicated what Folden did here.

Basically a rich man's Folden. He will win a few more games and land some better recruits but the results are the same other than that. Just like Folden he won't adapt his scheme or replace staff members unless they leave on their own.

You see the spread being implemented more and more in the NFL. This is a dumb statement from Richt.

NFL, he doesn't have time for that and it's no wonder he makes statements like that, if it's in fact true. Sunday is the NFL and Mark is too busy with church to tune in and see what the trends are. Okay, that was a bit below the belt, but it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Advertisement
NFL, he doesn't have time for that and it's no wonder he makes statements like that, if it's in fact true. Sunday is the NFL and Mark is too busy with church to tune in and see what the trends are. Okay, that was a bit below the belt, but it was the first thing that popped into my head.
Lol, It's not below the belt.

That's what I want in a coach. One that worries more about players' NFL prospects than winning games. Because UM players have historically had a hard time getting drafted.

Advertisement
* wants to maintain a pro style Off because he feels it's more attractive to recruits due to it translating to pro ball
/QUOTE]

Well it's not like they are cleaning house on the recruiting trail running whatever it's CMR is runing

The real question is why anyone cares about his thoughtless and inane comments on why he does what he does. None of what he says can be understood in relation to any reality of what is going on in his profession.

What he says only makes sense as the mindless utterances of a declining mind, that was never that sharp to begin with. This is Mark Richt's shadowy and muddled world, and sadly, we're living in it.

Remember he said earlier in the year everyone is in a “tizzy” you **** right we are about the performance of this offense

Advertisement
proxy.png

Do what's best for the athletes, team and school - ***** the NFL. Canes do good in the league because of the athletic ability of the players that have come through the U - not some GD idea of what's best for the next level. If the program wins, the players will come, because they'll see the history of players coming from a competitive Hurricanes program.

“So why not go to the spread as Miami’s primary offense? Though he uses the spread some, Richt simply feels more comfortable using a lot of what he calls a pro-style offense, with a power running game.
And here’s the other thing, according to an associate of the coach: Richt believes playing a pro style greatly helps in recruiting, because the players are more prepared for the NFL, and some NFL people are more interested in quarterbacks and offensive linemen playing in pro set offenses, because they don’t have to wonder how their skills will translate to the NFL.”

1. Nothing is powerful about our OL
2. Clearly that pro-style offense is attracting recruits left and right (see Sarcasm)

Idiot, man. Just a stubborn sacks of rocks he is.
Richt is at the critical stage of this head coaching! He's in intensive care and about to go into hospice. I was going to hold off on all the neg talk for a while but even at this point from all the fallout he's still as stubborn as he was from the start of this year! I'm ready to pull the plug on this guy and get it finally over with!!

Advertisement
Back