Barry Jackson Canes Nuggets

Advertisement
"UM rookies who tried out for NFL teams but weren’t offered contracts include Malik Rosier and Darrell Langham (both with the Dolphins), guard Venzell Boulware (Denver) and linebacker Mike Smith (Buffalo)."

Why did he leave early again?
Because he thought to highly of his skills and he probably didn’t like college.

Advertisement
Kid that is a buddy of my son played for Feeley at Ball State, was All MAC twice, played in the league for 4 years on and off active rosters, now coaching on Bo Pelini’s staff swears by Feeley and compares him to NFL S&C guys.

I didn't plan on fapping at 5pm on a Sunday but here we are....

Next year that will be the line up. Bolden is getting here too late.

I think you’re are right. Carter will start at safety but Bolden will finish the year as the starter. Carter is a liability back there. He is great playing in the box but I don’t trust him deep.

Advertisement
Those are dense nuggets.

Hall has been here for two springs, Carter for three. Gotta believe they'll start but nice to have Bolden and Smith pushing them. Anyone else see Keontra as a striker?

Last edited:
Those are dense nuggets.

Hall has been here for two springs, Carter for three. Gotta believe they'll start but nice to have Bolden and Smith pushing them. Anyone else see Keontra as a striker?
I see Keontra taking over what Jaquan Johnson provided at safety although he’s much more athletic than quan

Advertisement
Back