Barry Jackson Al Blades

Advertisement
Advertisement
His job does not include releasing medical info about an individual without written permission from that indvidual. Fla law. Technically Barry could be sure
He didn’t release any medical information. He said it’s a confidential medical issue, and that Al would be missing the rest of the season. Where’s the problem?

Advertisement
Lol Barry is such a cuk. He says “as um told you, I waited until you were comfortable with me releasing it”

break that down for a second. They guy, who you are saying is comfortable with you releasing it, is the same guy that just chirped you saying you leaked it. Obviously the mfer ain’t comfortable. How you gonna tell him how he feel?

im sorry Barry is on SMD status now.

Advertisement
You really have no idea what the job is for a media member at a major outlet who covers major college and professional sports.
It **** sure ain’t rocket science. He should have taken the high road like a responsible adult instead of a futile attempt at covering his *** by getting into a ****ing contest with a 20 year old. This “reporting” was nothing more than an attempt by a hack to grab a headline.

Lol Barry is such a cuk. He says “as um told you, I waited until you were comfortable with me releasing it”

break that down for a second. They guy, who you are saying is comfortable with you releasing it, is the same guy that just chirped you saying you leaked it. Obviously the mfer ain’t comfortable. How you gonna tell him how he feel?

im sorry Barry is on SMD status now.
Yeah, super condescending. Blades was way more professional than I would have been

Advertisement
It **** sure ain’t rocket science. He should have taken the high road like a responsible adult instead of a futile attempt at covering his *** by getting into a ****ing contest with a 20 year old. This “reporting” was nothing more than an attempt by a hack to grab a headline.

Was to obvious. Plus the clown is deflecting and being condescending... "as um told you". " get better". Wierdo was tryna tell who the post was actually about how to feel.
Old Barry gonna be scared pulling up to um for a while lol

Was to obvious. Plus the clown is deflecting and being condescending... "as um told you". " get better". Wierdo was tryna tell who the post was actually about how to feel.
Old Barry gonna be scared pulling up to um for a while lol
No doubt Al Jr ain’t gonna be the only one ****ed off.

Advertisement
Back