Barry jackson’s Latest blog

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shots fired. Big Gus is getting dragged all over the floor

And G.Tech fell for it too.

Image result for little girl dancing gif

Advertisement
"At least we got the cover charge for admission. We weren’t even paying the cover charge before"

He's right, not paying cover charges is one of the things that got us in trouble during Nevin-gate

Advertisement
Basically a means by Manolo to keep the foot on the gas pedal since he can’t work out the team himself given the Summer and NCAA rules. I love that he’s applauding the team for working hard now before Fall camp, but at the same time letting them know they must continue to keep it up to achieve the goals we want to do this season. As to the QB race, I think it’s still to early to call a front runner given where they all left off after the last Spring scrimmage. All I can hope for at this point is that what Harley said is the truth and not lip service - that it’s hard to tell between the three when catching the ball.

Advertisement
Manolo better be able to back up all the observations (and becoming less subtle as time goes on) of the previous leadership's choices in running the program.

until we can compete on the LOS with the big boys Bama, Clemson ,OSU, Whisky, LSU
its all TALK....... heck we have not been dominate on LOS since Butch Davis guy Moffit left what 15+ year ago

*dominant

I'm going to assume that Manny isn't a sunshine pumper and we've genuinely got a proper QB race that'll leave us in great hands with whoever the winner ends up being and an OL that's building their way towards matching their potential.

Which is about as good a news as we could've asked for this offseason

Advertisement
Back