No more Midlo

1597799269100.png

1597799341190.png

1597799368688.png

1597799436475.png

1597799570411.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kanenell is fokyn dumb. How can he say fspoo is closer to being good than us?! cornvell has been a disaster

Orlovsky is the real deal. Guy knows football. He was as harsh a critic as anyone on 2018 richt. I don’t remember hearing anything a little him and his criticism on Enos. Don’t remember if he called our games. If we can maintain a culture of hard work and toughness and fight then we can have a great year.

Advertisement
Would love to have Orlovsky on staff. No idea if he can recruit but he knows the game and he can watch film. He’s Romo lite when it comes to noticing tendencies

Advertisement
eh I think he is a decent analyst and I like his commentary but he lost some credibility with me due to calling both Lashlee and enos home run hires lol see the below...

View attachment 127915View attachment 127916
seems to personally know more about Rhett though than Enos. Most talking heads would have rated the Enos hire a "homerun" on the surface because he was rumored to be in the running for the OC job at Georgia too and was a hot commodity at the time.

Now he would be just a dribbler to the mound kind of hire.

Advertisement
seems to personally know more about Rhett though than Enos. Most talking heads would have rated the Enos hire a "homerun" on the surface because he was rumored to be in the running for the OC job at Georgia too and was a hot commodity at the time.

Now he would be just a dribbler to the mound kind of hire.
At one point Rhett was offensive coordinator at UCONN. It was after Orlovsky left, but as an alum he's kept ties with them.

Advertisement
Back