Barrow attends Pep Rally... Coley speaks Lane at SD game

BroncoNation21

Redshirt Freshman
Barrow will be on the sideline of the Homestead vs Norland game looking at Lane, Calloway and Davis

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is a baller. Lane and Dixon are elite football players. We need more game changers,Coley is a game changer. Golden is doing a great job of recruiting and I know when this NCAA :/-;( stuff is over look out. He is doing a great job of recruiting with his hands tied up!

Make sure you tell him we only got 7 wide receivers. 6 after this year with burns leaving.lol that's probably the lowest in the ncaa man

Advertisement
If you read all of Lane's comments after the Florida game, its seems as if this kid realizes where the better offense is, depth chart and all that aside. Its almost like he is thinking I should've thought this through a little more. IMO.

If you read all of Lane's comments after the Florida game, its seems as if this kid realizes where the better offense is, depth chart and all that aside. Its almost like he is thinking I should've thought this through a little more. IMO.

It's all good. Some of the dirtiest, best salesmen in the world are out there poisoning these kids minds... 17 year olds unequipped to handle it. LOI Day is still over 4 months away.. Plenty of time for the light to go on. It's why we should never, ever condemn or attack a kid here who commits somewhere else. It just means it's going to be a fight till the end and we don't want negativity from our fan base getting back to him making him feel he did the right thing by leaving. Wait it out.

Advertisement
Lane has to like seeing Stacey coley getting a lot of pt as a true freshman, if he's as good as he thinks he is he can get on the field

Advertisement
Back