BARE W/ME LOL -1st Time Poster from this Longtime Lurker.

321>CANES<305

Sophomore
Just wanted to reach out to you all and say that I really enjoy this site. Let me introduce myself if you may? My Canes Family! I come from a small town in Central Florida (Brevard County -Merritt Island) Coach and trained some Dawgs and not speaking about the Peach state -No shade but only for black and red. The area code of 321 Cocoa High, Rockledge High, Palm Bay High, Merritt Island High, Viera High who some players went on to college and some NFL. A small and very rough town. I had a little studio at the time ABSolute Body Center. It was next to a well know popular urban barber shop in the Cocoa area before I donated and sew seed to a great older friend of mine. More like an uncle O.G. who was a 10x dead lift champion and 5 x USA all world weight lifter. Times got hard though. Went through bad breakup with my ex-Fiancé who I had thought was my everything. I had no choice to leave everything whom decided to take everything. Not just possessions but almost heart and soul and the things I worked hard for. I wasn't perfect but meant good in life. Never had any male figures of guidance to guide me right. I know there was a time someone on here that can relate right? Slide out of town left everything behind to get away including the fake friends/ family whom never check in on me be as they may . So, I began to lived in the beautiful 305. The Magic city - Miami for 5 + years to get acquainted on my dad side of the family (Carol City) -We still Claim that! No Gardens blooming there but are some good people watering it still. This is the place I truly call home and discovered myself to name. Although nothing came out of this side of the family sad to say. A great thing did happen. I began coaching and training at Carol City High for 2 years. Shout Out Cam aka Bam! Bam! Along with the other amazing athletes in South Florida not to mention. Remember the times of the hot summers them boys would put in work at Betty T. Ferguson Park on Sundays after I attended my service of spiritual worship at Vous church. I was revived from this beautiful city and all the beautiful cultured in it. Plus, the beautiful ladies who was willing to give me time out of their day MAN it helped plenty. lol I think God knew what he was doing! (Won't he do it!) Moved to the lovely city of Tampa for better opportunities where I reside now. No lie it was very hard for me at first everything was going great back to a place I still call home before I moved. Sometimes in life you must go where you don't know? So you won't stay a stagnant soul. I called that GROWTH! Now on my off time from my 9 to 5 career job . I Trained at ASPI part time and intern at Tampa Sports academy on my leisure. Not to make this Journey of my story any longer. One day socially making new friends in the city. I would go to different tailgates. People whom I never knew before but became good people. The definition of U FAMILY! - I would go to be socially involved and not closed myself off to the world. I was referred from a good friend of mine and I'm glad I did. This site is LIFE! I have written articles in the past and given some inside info to some popular sites (No need to mention some are wack and not creditable ) because I was in deep with the University involvement from acquaintances, UM employees and former family members who played on some championship level teams. (I don't name drop) Sorry. -Respect the Code! Maybe in over in time though. I would come on here and just observe even in my past dark days.... I would get a sense joy out of the many people who had passion for our beloved CANES! It was like a familiar spirit. Everyone has a great CANES INSIGHT IMO (Get it lol) Yeah, Yeah, That was bad! lol but I must say it did pain for me to see everyone come at each other’s neck at times when things weren’t agreeable in opinions. We are Brothers we may come from different back grounds but our love of theses ORANGE and GREEN colors aren't known for running. I guess because we weren’t playing games we should be wining or playing up to our full potential? Sometimes we all quick to forget that they're people in this world who love the simplest things and are going through a tough transition in Life. Never know who is admiring. Just putting things in perspective. Time has changed now... the emphasis on that as I look back in my time and these canes of mine. Wow! The New Miami baby! New Life! New Times! More new things to discover, accomplish success and not to forget our failures and the chance to overcome it. Here's to many blessings of peace, prosperity, abundance of joy, full health in all your families, opportunities and endeavors. Lets make CANESINSIGHT together even more the biggest, awesomeness, most reputable site, blog, podcast, source on the planet. I'll try my best to engage more on here but less thesis types of paragraphs .lol Wishing all the best. Cheers to Us to have not only a great-Winning season but many DOMINANT seasons! After all Joaquin said; To Dominate! I don't drink but If you feel what your Cane brother thinks pop open a can for me 1x . Lets get ready for this countdown... it's about be a UM Beat down in O-town!
Thanks for your time.
1 Love
[]_[]Family

God, Country, Culture and these Mutha***** Canes! -Sorry I got Hyped lol

Advertisement
giphy (8).gif

Advertisement
Just wanted to reach out to you all and say that I really enjoy this site. Let me introduce myself if you may? My Canes Family! I come from a small town in Central Florida (Brevard County -Merritt Island) Coach and trained some Dawgs and not speaking about the Peach state -No shade but only for black and red. The area code of 321 Cocoa High, Rockledge High, Palm Bay High, Merritt Island High, Viera High who some players went on to college and some NFL. A small and very rough town. I had a little studio at the time ABSolute Body Center. It was next to a well know popular urban barber shop in the Cocoa area before I donated and sew seed to a great older friend of mine. More like an uncle O.G. who was a 10x dead lift champion and 5 x USA all world weight lifter. Times got hard though. Went through bad breakup with my ex-Fiancé who I had thought was my everything. I had no choice to leave everything whom decided to take everything. Not just possessions but almost heart and soul and the things I worked hard for. I wasn't perfect but meant good in life. Never had any male figures of guidance to guide me right. I know there was a time someone on here that can relate right? Slide out of town left everything behind to get away including the fake friends/ family whom never check in on me be as they may . So, I began to lived in the beautiful 305. The Magic city - Miami for 5 + years to get acquainted on my dad side of the family (Carol City) -We still Claim that! No Gardens blooming there but are some good people watering it still. This is the place I truly call home and discovered myself to name. Although nothing came out of this side of the family sad to say. A great thing did happen. I began coaching and training at Carol City High for 2 years. Shout Out Cam aka Bam! Bam! Along with the other amazing athletes in South Florida not to mention. Remember the times of the hot summers them boys would put in work at Betty T. Ferguson Park on Sundays after I attended my service of spiritual worship at Vous church. I was revived from this beautiful city and all the beautiful cultured in it. Plus, the beautiful ladies who was willing to give me time out of their day MAN it helped plenty. lol I think God knew what he was doing! (Won't he do it!) Moved to the lovely city of Tampa for better opportunities where I reside now. No lie it was very hard for me at first everything was going great back to a place I still call home before I moved. Sometimes in life you must go where you don't know? So you won't stay a stagnant soul. I called that GROWTH! Now on my off time from my 9 to 5 career job . I Trained at ASPI part time and intern at Tampa Sports academy on my leisure. Not to make this Journey of my story any longer. One day socially making new friends in the city. I would go to different tailgates. People whom I never knew before but became good people. The definition of U FAMILY! - I would go to be socially involved and not closed myself off to the world. I was referred from a good friend of mine and I'm glad I did. This site is LIFE! I have written articles in the past and given some inside info to some popular sites (No need to mention some are wack and not creditable ) because I was in deep with the University involvement from acquaintances, UM employees and former family members who played on some championship level teams. (I don't name drop) Sorry. -Respect the Code! Maybe in over in time though. I would come on here and just observe even in my past dark days.... I would get a sense joy out of the many people who had passion for our beloved CANES! It was like a familiar spirit. Everyone has a great CANES INSIGHT IMO (Get it lol) Yeah, Yeah, That was bad! lol but I must say it did pain for me to see everyone come at each other’s neck at times when things weren’t agreeable in opinions. We are Brothers we may come from different back grounds but our love of theses ORANGE and GREEN colors aren't known for running. I guess because we weren’t playing games we should be wining or playing up to our full potential? Sometimes we all quick to forget that they're people in this world who love the simplest things and are going through a tough transition in Life. Never know who is admiring. Just putting things in perspective. Time has changed now... the emphasis on that as I look back in my time and these canes of mine. Wow! The New Miami baby! New Life! New Times! More new things to discover, accomplish success and not to forget our failures and the chance to overcome it. Here's to many blessings of peace, prosperity, abundance of joy, full health in all your families, opportunities and endeavors. Lets make CANESINSIGHT together even more the biggest, awesomeness, most reputable site, blog, podcast, source on the planet. I'll try my best to engage more on here but less thesis types of paragraphs .lol Wishing all the best. Cheers to Us to have not only a great-Winning season but many DOMINANT seasons! After all Joaquin said; To Dominate! I don't drink but If you feel what your Cane brother thinks pop open a can for me 1x . Lets get ready for this countdown... it's about be a UM Beat down in O-town!
Thanks for your time.
1 Love
[]_[]Family

All the best, GO CANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
.......God, Country, Culture and these Mutha***** Canes! -Sorry I got Hyped lol

Since I believe you were being sincere, I’m going to spot you some paragraphs. So that normal human eyes can read your missive.

Go canes, good luck, God bless

/////////////

Just wanted to reach out to you all and say that I really enjoy this site. Let me introduce myself if you may? My Canes Family!

I come from a small town in Central Florida (Brevard County -Merritt Island) Coach and trained some Dawgs and not speaking about the Peach state -No shade but only for black and red. The area code of 321 Cocoa High, Rockledge High, Palm Bay High, Merritt Island High, Viera High who some players went on to college and some NFL. A small and very rough town.

I had a little studio at the time ABSolute Body Center. It was next to a well know popular urban barber shop in the Cocoa area before I donated and sew seed to a great older friend of mine. More like an uncle O.G. who was a 10x dead lift champion and 5 x USA all world weight lifter.

Times got hard though. Went through bad breakup with my ex-Fiancé who I had thought was my everything. I had no choice to leave everything whom decided to take everything.

Not just possessions but almost heart and soul and the things I worked hard for. I wasn't perfect but meant good in life. Never had any male figures of guidance to guide me right. I know there was a time someone on here that can relate right?

Slide out of town left everything behind to get away including the fake friends/ family whom never check in on me be as they may .

So, I began to lived in the beautiful 305. The Magic city - Miami for 5 + years to get acquainted on my dad side of the family (Carol City) -We still Claim that!

No Gardens blooming there but are some good people watering it still. This is the place I truly call home and discovered myself to name. Although nothing came out of this side of the family sad to say. A great thing did happen. I began coaching and training at Carol City High for 2 years. Shout Out Cam aka Bam! Bam!

Along with the other amazing athletes in South Florida not to mention. Remember the times of the hot summers them boys would put in work at Betty T. Ferguson Park on Sundays after I attended my service of spiritual worship at Vous church. I was revived from this beautiful city and all the beautiful cultured in it.

Plus, the beautiful ladies who was willing to give me time out of their day MAN it helped plenty. lol I think God knew what he was doing! (Won't he do it!) Moved to the lovely city of Tampa for better opportunities where I reside now. No lie it was very hard for me at first everything was going great back to a place I still call home before I moved.

Sometimes in life you must go where you don't know? So you won't stay a stagnant soul. I called that GROWTH! Now on my off time from my 9 to 5 career job . I Trained at ASPI part time and intern at Tampa Sports academy on my leisure. Not to make this Journey of my story any longer.

One day socially making new friends in the city. I would go to different tailgates. People whom I never knew before but became good people. The definition of U FAMILY! - I would go to be socially involved and not closed myself off to the world. I was referred from a good friend of mine and I'm glad I did.

This site is LIFE!

I have written articles in the past and given some inside info to some popular sites (No need to mention some are wack and not creditable ) because I was in deep with the University involvement from acquaintances, UM employees and former family members who played on some championship level teams. (I don't name drop) Sorry. -Respect the Code!

Maybe in over in time though. I would come on here and just observe even in my past dark days.... I would get a sense joy out of the many people who had passion for our beloved CANES! It was like a familiar spirit.

Everyone has a great CANES INSIGHT IMO (Get it lol) Yeah, Yeah, That was bad! lol but I must say it did pain for me to see everyone come at each other’s neck at times when things weren’t agreeable in opinions.

We are Brothers we may come from different back grounds but our love of theses ORANGE and GREEN colors aren't known for running.

I guess because we weren’t playing games we should be wining or playing up to our full potential? Sometimes we all quick to forget that they're people in this world who love the simplest things and are going through a tough transition in Life. Never know who is admiring. Just putting things in perspective.

Time has changed now... the emphasis on that as I look back in my time and these canes of mine. Wow! The New Miami baby! New Life! New Times! More new things to discover, accomplish success and not to forget our failures and the chance to overcome it.

Here's to many blessings of peace, prosperity, abundance of joy, full health in all your families, opportunities and endeavors.

Lets make CANESINSIGHT together even more the biggest, awesomeness, most reputable site, blog, podcast, source on the planet. I'll try my best to engage more on here but less thesis types of paragraphs .lol Wishing all the best.

Cheers to Us to have not only a great-Winning season but many DOMINANT seasons! After all Joaquin said; To Dominate! I don't drink but If you feel what your Cane brother thinks pop open a can for me 1x .

Lets get ready for this countdown... it's about be a UM Beat down in O-town!
Thanks for your time.

1 Love
[]_[]Family

Advertisement
Back