Bar Milo

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
I'm thinking this week would be a reallllll nice time to get a commitment from this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm expecting Milo to be a Cane, especially with Kaaya being our QB now.

Advertisement

I still feel like the Kaaya thing in general is being over exaggerated. Now dont get me wrong it helps, and we are obviously at the top of the list for the kid but you would think there are bigger factors at hand here. We need to win the parents over here and that doesnt include a possible offer from SC or UCLA to contend with down the line.

Advertisement

I still feel like the Kaaya thing in general is being over exaggerated. Now dont get me wrong it helps, and we are obviously at the top of the list for the kid but you would think there are bigger factors at hand here. We need to win the parents over here and that doesnt include a possible offer from SC or UCLA to contend with down the line.

He is very close to Kaaya and is visiting with his parents. I think ultimately if his parents like it. This dude Milo is committed in the very near future.

Milo himself said he was going to commit but wanted to wait for his parents to see the school first.

And I'm telling you, this sleeping at the wheel job recruiting by USC and UCLA at Chaminade gonna come to bite them in the *** with Kaaya and Milo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back