Bar Milo | Post Practice | 3-29-2016

Hopefully Milo and St. louis can man our corners in the near future.
Become an outstanding tandem of Tackles.

Advertisement
Big fan of hearing him talk about attacking the DL. Searels has these guys in a different mindset. Which leads me to ask, wtf happened with Kehoe? He never struck me as a passive guy. Did he just get complacent and lazy or Goldenized? Would like to hear thoughts. I always liked Coach Kehoe, but tough is not a word I would associate with our OL's of the past 4-5yrs.

Go Canes!

The problems I always had with Kehoe had nothing to do with his passion or work ethic. The issues, IMO were:

1) He couldn't recruit

2) He couldn't teach technique

Not a recipe for a great OL, regardless of how loudly you yell.

Advertisement
The problems I always had with Kehoe had nothing to do with his passion or work ethic. The issues, IMO were:

1) He couldn't recruit

Would you take Mario Cristobal over Kehoe?

1) He couldn't recruit

He made really bad evaluations. The term "Kehoe special" for an OL that had no business being here was well deserved.

Seems like a future team leader and the kind of guy who ends up doing things like attening ACC media days (and bowl media days, hopefully) as one a player rep.

Advertisement
Paraphrasing here but, "They are not rushing us to put on weight. They want us to be big olineman, but want us to put on good weight. They want us to be lean and able to move around."

That is all I needed to hear.......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back