Bar Milo not coming back for senior year

We get it, you believe in the star system and nerd websites, keep enjoying them, pretty you'll be helping to hoist up the national championship trophy the day after signing day. Cause that you just gave us the formula for national championships and playoffs, we can now project it early, according to you, whoever signs the most 5 stars, crown them, thanks, who knew after all this time that it was that easy, i'm not even sure why we sould watch any games now!

Nice reading comprehension skills. I stated that although signing the highest class every year is a massive advantage you still need to coach them up. Guess what? Alabama has had the best recruiting classes over the last 5 years and only an idiot would bet against them.

The only team that has a chance to knock them off is Clemson. Another team loaded with 5 stars.

You should have taken a statistics class when you were in school because your understanding of its basic concepts is completely lacking.

Advertisement
Nice reading comprehension skills. I stated that although signing the highest class every year is a massive advantage you still need to coach them up. Guess what? Alabama has had the best recruiting classes over the last 5 years and only an idiot would bet against them.

The only team that has a chance to knock them off is Clemson. Another team loaded with 5 stars.

You should have taken a statistics class when you were in school because your understanding of its basic concepts is completely lacking.

Stop trying to force your star gazing religion on several recruiting site atheist, if the way you worship them works for you have at it and enjoy your time believing in them. In the meantime, who's going to win the national championship this year, i didnt catch who signed the most 5 stars last year!

Stop trying to force your star gazing religion on several recruiting site atheist, if the way you worship them works for you have at it and enjoy your time believing in them. In the meantime, who's going to win the national championship this year, i didnt catch who signed the most 5 stars last year!

Alabama has the most upperclassmen 5 stars on the team and they will win the NC.

Do you think it is a coincidence that all of the playoff teams year in and year out are stacked with 5 stars. The good P5 teams are stacked with 4 stars. The mid level P5 teams and good G5 teams are loaded with 3 stars and the mid level G5 teams are filled 2 stars?

This is not pushing anything on you. It is a fact. Are you also a flat earther?

Do you realize 90% of 5 stars make NFL rosters. 40% of 4 stars and the number decreases by each star ranking.

Alabama has the most upperclassmen 5 stars on the team and they will win the NC.

Do you think it is a coincidence that all of the playoff teams year in and year out are stacked with 5 stars. The good P5 teams are stacked with 4 stars. The mid level P5 teams and good G5 teams are loaded with 3 stars and the mid level G5 teams are filled 2 stars?

This is not pushing anything on you. It is a fact. Are you also a flat earther?

Do you realize 90% of 5 stars make NFL rosters. 40% of 4 stars and the number decreases by each star ranking.

The future is looking BRITE for you man, im convinced, at the rate this thing is going, soon theyll be hiring coaches based off who knows these nerd recruiting websites and can recite the star rankings the best, you sir are about to be a hot commodity!

The future is looking BRITE for you man, im convinced, at the rate this thing is going, soon theyll be hiring coaches based off who knows these nerd recruiting websites and can recite the star rankings the best, you sir are about to be a hot commodity!

Thank god you are not the coach or we would be trotting out a bunch of 2 stars like Savannah state.

Advertisement
I dont have a narrative or even know what this guy was ranked, but i bet he was listed. Entirely to many people relying on nerd websites as their knowledge base. If those websites are that accurate why are games even being played, let's just award the national championship trophy the day after signing day, no need in playing games according to yall faith in them.
That's what I've been saying for years. That's why we have the Max Emfinger Memorial Recruiting Trophy. To recognize excellence and superior performance in recruiting

Advertisement
It's because they're not that accurate. Yes, having more 4 and 5 star players generally means your team will be more successful, there's no arguing that. However, if you look at the aggregate class rankings over the last 3 or 4 years, there are teams ranked in the top 10-15 that have been straight garbage on the field. Teams like Tennessee and UCLA have been near the top of the overall rankings per 247 and they are terrible. So, instead of trying to sign the highest rated 4 star tackle available, you should be trying to sign as many 4 star tackles, regardless of overall rank, as possible. Even with advanced scouting services it's still a guessing game with a lot of these guys so quantity should be the goal.
You have to have coaches who are good at evaluating talent.stats in hs are no different from college stats they get inflated when playing lesser talented teams.have to what these players do when playing equal to or better than them

Advertisement
Coker,Shannon and golden used those services a lot to determine who they'd recruit.we all know how those teams turned out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back