Bar Milo - help is on the way...!

ohhh ****!

tumblr_m891p15ByA1r5j928o1_400.gif

I recognize Milo but not this guy. Is he committed to us too? With that kind of quick twitch maybe he can play defense for us, no?

Advertisement
i see a lot of dudes at my gym using that mask, what does it do?

Mimics the effects of High Altitude Training. When elite athletes want to improve their performance they go to high altitude levels to train. When they come back to sea level they perform much stronger, faster, and have increased endurance.

Yep, its kinda like breathing through a straw. I wore one once playing basketball and it was ****.

Smoking while working out accomplishes the same thing. That's why the guy in the second picture is really killing it. Plus he's sculpted, probably at around 340.

Someone needs.to tell that boy that smoking a pack of cigarettes a day is better than high altitude training done.by marathoners

Crap! Wish I had known that years ago. After 4 packs a day for 25 years I could have been kicking some Kenya butt. How about quart of bourbon a day, it do anything?

Advertisement
Someone needs.to tell that boy that smoking a pack of cigarettes a day is better than high altitude training done.by marathoners

Crap! Wish I had known that years ago. After 4 packs a day for 25 years I could have been kicking some Kenya butt. How about quart of bourbon a day, it do anything?

Can't hurt. If you're like me, and into sweets, quick burst of energy might be good way to go. Ever try Jolt Cola? In the meantime, I suggest you titrate up the bourbon a little bit each day 'til you get to two full qts. Daily. Try some extra cake or pie if you want to try sugar-loading. Carry around candy bars along with your testosterone vial.

Then do some jumping jacks and hit the weights hard, pump for 15-20 minutes 2X week. Then run around the track, try to make it one full lap. If you get winded quit and rest, usually best with a beer, relax with a smoke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back