Banner Time??

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
Someone on 247 brought up a good idea for a banner. Last year FSU trolled us by flying a "Keep Al Golden" banner...poster said we should fly a banner that says "Keep Charles Kelly". I think we should poke little brother and do it.

Advertisement
Someone on 247 brought up a good idea for a banner. Last year FSU trolled us by flying a "Keep Al Golden" banner...poster said we should fly a banner that says "Keep Charles Kelly". I think we should poke little brother and do it.

Why don't we actually beat them for once before we do some stupid **** that makes us look like idiots if we lose.

Just because they lost to UNC and UL doesn't mean this turned into an easy game.

Why don't we actually beat them for once before we do some stupid **** that makes us look like idiots if we lose.

Just because they lost to UNC and UL doesn't mean this turned into an easy game.

Amen

You sound very feminine....jus sayin sweetheart

Advertisement

Yep.. it will be the banner than makes us look bad if we lose to FSU for the bijillionth time in a row..

/That was sarcasm.

Amen

Yeap, let's beat them. Then we can fly banner over their place "We're back"

Advertisement

Yep.. it will be the banner than makes us look bad if we lose to FSU for the bijillionth time in a row..

/That was sarcasm.

You have to add the /That was sarcasm to every porst.

Otherwise jimmies get rustled because of idiocracy

Here is an idea.....instead of "Banner Time" let's have "Attendance Time" where.....get this....people show up to support the team for all games......just a suggestion.

The scoreboard is the original banner and we need to fly it all game long.

/That was sarcasm.

Yep.. you and cane dynasty need to get off my jock and go back to your pantsparty to continue the circle jerk with the franchise..

/That wasn't sarcasm.

Advertisement
you and cane dynasty need to get off my jock and go back to your pantsparty with franchise.

Where are my manners? Here is an official E-vite.

raw

Advertisement

lets enjoy winning and get a signature win

Just win. The six year drought being broken will be better than any banner.

Advertisement
Back