Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Advertisement
ESPN ran a huge story on banners and WEZ before Golden was ****canned.

Saying they don’t matter is dumb as ****
Saying they don’t matter is the last refuge of the dolt. It’s like Trump saying a comment from a “loser” reporter is meaningless then spending his next 3 hours on the toilet tweeting about said loser.

UM brass has cited fan revolt in past firings. I guess it’s just a total coincidence that every time UM fans revolt there are changes made. The problem is the changes have been made by incompetent ***** who need to be swapped out themselves.

I just wish someone would have invented some sort of recording device. Otherwise, the only people who will see it are those in its path. Maybe someone will do a rudimentary drawing of it then etch it on my cave wall so I can see it.

Your sarcasm is so clever.

Advertisement
flying monkeys.gif

Advertisement
Yea 2 years of flying banners eventually worked huh?
I doubt anyone thinks they’ll see the banner and fire Fake and Chinley two minutes later. This kind of stuff is a long game.

Some of you guys remind me of a business owner who runs one ad on tv and starts squawking when he’s not wiping his *** with million dollar bills the next day.

I don't think the banners do anything tbh. The problem is even bigger than the ad. The people with the actual power don't really care. They are the same people that brought blake in knowing his background wasn't sports.

They are the ones that agreed with not having a search and giving the job to diaz. Banners flew for 2 years asking for golden to be fired and nothing happened until the big money people told blake to make a move.

Until they change how they feel about the program this shìt won't change. It's been going on 15 years now and this program still is behind.

They won't listen and haven't for 20 plus pages. They think they've got their man and woman, but couldn't be more mistaken as to their levels of power to affect change. They actually believe that Strawley has real and tangible power within the athletic department.

The other thing that stands out to me in this thread is that anyone who doesn't agree with them is a Hecht plant. People disagree all the time on here, why should this be any different?

We all want the best for this team, but five games into this tenure and there's nothing that will be done. You could fire both tomorrow and that won't change anything. The finances and decisions that affect the athletic department are so far above these two it isn't even funny.

Advertisement
IDK if they flew it has been pouring rain an im 30 minutes from the Stadium. Hope someone took a picture if they did. But it would be nice if they could reschedule it for another game if they were not able to fly today.

Advertisement
I doubt anyone thinks they’ll see the banner and fire Fake and Chinley two minutes later. This kind of stuff is a long game.

Some of you guys remind me of a business owner who runs one ad on tv and starts squawking when he’s not wiping his *** with million dollar bills the next day.

Right, those of us criticizing banners like the one flown for Butch Davis are the short-sighted ones.

giphy.gif

IDK if they flew it has been pouring rain an im 30 minutes from the Stadium. Hope someone took a picture if they did. But it would be nice if they could reschedule it for another game if they were not able to fly today.
if we beat the nbr 20 team in the country handily tonight (or at all) sorta takes some steam, out of the banner flyover?

No, fellow posters came up with ideas for the banner and then it was voted on. My man @247 Canes came up with the winning idea of “pawn the chain for a real A.D. #firejames&strawley” this was a team/democratic effort from the start.
Yes it was purely democratic!

Advertisement
Back