Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

I don't think the banners do anything tbh. The problem is even bigger than the ad. The people with the actual power don't really care. They are the same people that brought blake in knowing his background wasn't sports.

They are the ones that agreed with not having a search and giving the job to diaz. Banners flew for 2 years asking for golden to be fired and nothing happened until the big money people told blake to make a move.

Until they change how they feel about the program this shìt won't change. It's been going on 15 years now and this program still is behind.

Advertisement
Better off spending the money on a holsum girl.
Bergner-prostitute.jpg

No other schools Admin hates its fans the way UM’s does. They take this weird pride in telling it’s fanbase that no matter how bad their highest paid employees perform, it just isn’t that important to them that those same employees live up to their price tags.

Advertisement
This program has you so brainwashed that you don't even know what a real program is supposed to look like.

From top to bottom this program is a dumpster fire and has been for far too long.

Attachments

• E9385EDD-6A3C-4EA6-B2CC-0BA2037FE27C.jpeg
    E9385EDD-6A3C-4EA6-B2CC-0BA2037FE27C.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
Banner messages are generally best when they don't have to be explained. I can just imagine the tailgaters looking up and knowing exactly what that means.

Great...you've got the 1% who know who Strawley is. It's hilarious that just because there was a lengthy petrified thread devoted to her here that anyone would believe she has even the slightest name recognition, or that people who do know the name share that scared animosity.

Blake would be higher name recognition but nobody cares. There is zero reaction in either direction when he is out on the field. And he is out there multiple times per game, while standing alongside the student athlete of the game or the season ticket holder of the game, etc.

Literally zero reaction

Somehow you guys are 100% clueless toward situational impact. Just because you can't put Shalala's name on the latest whiny banner you desperately think it has to be athletic department leaders to complain about.

Go viral? That was most hilarious of all.

If it goes viral it is backlash, not support

Blake is recognizable, and obvious. Reaction to Strawley on there can only be one of two possibilities: no ***** given and it doesn't matter or negatively impact the blake message at all OR they ask "whos strawley" to the person next to them and some will start googling. Which is the entire point of the banner, bringing attention to the people who've been guiding this trainwreck of a program with no public accountability, backlash, or even recognition.

But keep on with your intern level marketing analysis.

Did Miami fans hold a rally of over a thousand fans to fire the coach and then march over to the presidents house and demand he come out. Michigan fans did.
Did Miami students ever hold a protest in the administration building and refuse to leave in order to fire a coach. Michigan students did.

For those of you living in a bubble or too young to know better, flying banners is nothing compared to what other fans have done at other schools. USC fans just flew a banner 1 or two years ago.
I was debating if I'd bring that up. But context on here is not a strength. Also I dont think they grasp the situation

Funny how so many people want to see the banner fail, yet admit to Blake's failures. Embrace the banner and the need for change.

Advertisement
Blake is recognizable, and obvious. Reaction to Strawley on there can only be one of two possibilities: no ***** given and it doesn't matter or negatively impact the blake message at all OR they ask "whos strawley" to the person next to them and some will start googling. Which is the entire point of the banner, bringing attention to the people who've been guiding this trainwreck of a program with no public accountability, backlash, or even recognition.

But keep on with your intern level marketing analysis.

But most people who look up Strawley are going to see her job title and rightfully assume that she doesn't have a whole lot to do with the fact that some overrated lineman can't move to his left.

Advertisement
Through the rain the banner is going to look like it says:

**** the chain looks real A.F. firejames&strawley!!!

Advertisement
All of 9 people are going to see the banner b/c of the **** weather.
I just wish someone would have invented some sort of recording device. Otherwise, the only people who will see it are those in its path. Maybe someone will do a rudimentary drawing of it then etch it on my cave wall so I can see it.

Good job gentlemen and lady. This isn't just a football program issue. James' incompetence has effected the basketball and baseball programs.
He needs to TGFO.

Something tells me the stupid plane ain't flying tonight if it ever was. No sane pilot would be flying in this weather.

Advertisement
Back