Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Ignoramus? Lmao Wow, big word Hecht employee, you probably impress your wine and cheese academic crowd with that one but all it does on here is get you called a maricon! 😂

It wasnt the same thing considering coach O has had 10 times more success than diaz throughout his career

Advertisement
I doubt there will be that many people there to see it at that time
That was our only choice jack. It has to stop flying an hour before the game. We could have waited for a Saturday game but with the way this season is going this might be our last nationally televised game.

He did this year. Well AFTER he took a world of **** from know it all fans who ripped him for hiring Ed Ogregon from within. The guy who's currently undefeated and ranked in the Top 5.
I don't pay attention to LSU and I don't care to. I don't care when he stepped down but you're foolish to think that their campaign didn't put heat on him. Also, Ed was a MILLION times more qualified than Manny. He also surrounded himself with insanely great assistants.

One banner won't get anyone fired but the administration needs to be put on notice. The people at the top and the product on the field is what's embarrassing the program, not the passion of Canes fans.

Advertisement
I like how our fans think that they are putting someone “on notice”. Next Monday at Hecht will look the same as last Monday did.

Advertisement
So we as fans should really move on. I wish it was easy to A) stop caring or B) pick a new team.

No thats why i say we need an all out boycott to get james gone and demand a real AD. If fans left the stadium completely empty the rest of the season changes would be made.

But the chances of us ever being relevant again are extremely low.

Do Michigan and LSU fly banners?
What the fck does that have to do with anything? I don’t know if they incorporated banners into their slaughter campaigns against their ADs. The point is they were very public nasty fan-driven campaigns that included marches and constant public heckling of their ADs. The campaigns made national news. They were very public and very vitriolic.

Do you guys flip out like Curly from the Three Stooges when you hear the word “banner?” What’s the difference between a banner and a march on the AD’s house covered by the news?

What the fck does that have to do with anything? I don’t know if they incorporated banners into their slaughter campaigns against their ADs. The point is they were very public nasty fan-driven campaigns that included marches and constant public heckling of their ADs. The campaigns made national news. They were very public and very vitriolic.

Do you guys flip out like Curly from the Three Stooges when you hear the word “banner?” What’s the difference between a banner and a march on the AD’s house covered by the news?

Because the march would actually mean something more then a stupid banner which nevervaccomplished anything against Butch, Golden, and won't now

Advertisement
Because the march would actually mean something more then a stupid banner which nevervaccomplished anything against Butch, Golden, and won't now

you know miami and showing up to places and events. unless its a star studded affair, no one gives a ****. a banner is easier for these people bc they dont have to leave their couch.

Sorry bro, I don't live my life through a college football team. But nice try.
You joined a month ago and have a lot to say. You didn't prepare for life and are angry with kids and adults who did. You're just another bitter failure. Got it.

Advertisement
I hate Diaz but I have a feeling were gonna look all-world Friday. Vegas made us favs for a reason after seeing last week.

All world? ****, if we could play like that, this team could hang with just about anyone.

If anything, Vegas probably believes that Miami beating the Bejeezus out of Miami has to end at some point...why not here.

UM

He did this year. Well AFTER he took a world of **** from know it all fans who ripped him for hiring Ed Ogregon from within. The guy who's currently undefeated and ranked in the Top 5.
Yeah because they only hated Alleva because of the Orgeron hire. Had nothing to do with a thousand other gaffes. In addition, LSU football is so vastly improved SO FAR as a result of adding Joe Brady to the offensive staff in January of this year.

Advertisement
Back