Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

What are you talking about? Their AD stepped down. It worked.

He did this year. Well AFTER he took a world of **** from know it all fans who ripped him for hiring Ed Ogregon from within. The guy who's currently undefeated and ranked in the Top 5.

Advertisement
And how stupid do the LSU fans who relentlessly mocked the LSU brass and AD look right now?
Actually they don’t look stupid at all! Last time I checked there undefeated, #5 in the country with a Heisman contending QB. The only one that looks stupid is you and your continued
Defense of this putrid rotten cancer of an administration. But do carry on sport because we all know your probably Blake James burner account! Lmao

Actually they don’t look stupid at all! Last time I checked there undefeated, #5 in the country with a Heisman contending QB. The only one that looks stupid is you and your continued
Defense of this putrid rotten cancer of an administration. But do carry on sport because we all know your probably Blake James burner account! Lmao

I swear you're such a ******* ignoramus. He was ripped for doing EXACTLY what James just did, hire Ogregon from within.

Advertisement
Eugene, Oregon is beautiful guys. I got youtube tv to watch our boys win.
While your there mirabal see if you can get cristobal to come home with his elite recruiting, oline coach and spread offense. A man can dream right! 🙏

lol flying a banner isn't going to change anything. you want change? break your checkbook out and demand a change with the dollars. become a golden cane donor and get them all up in arms about this and get them to put their donations in question if the school doesn't make changes. money makes changes in the world of CFB not some idiot flying a banner five games in

ROFL, as if anyone should donate to a university that basks in mediocrity.

Want to help make change? Stop going to games and stop watching the games on ESPN. I haven't gave money to this university since the Shannon days. And you shouldn't to. Tell the admin to go to ****.

Advertisement
ROFL, as if anyone should donate to a university that basks in mediocrity.

Want to help make change? Stop going to games and stop watching the games on ESPN. I haven't gave money to this university since the Shannon days. And you shouldn't to. Tell the admin to go to ****.

good for you. did you tell them to go to ****? howd that work out? did they laugh at you? if you want the elite of the elite in coaching and croots, it takes the boosters to get them here. the **** do you think pays for the recruits at bama or uga? saban? no.

good for you. did you tell them to go to ****? howd that work out? did they laugh at you? if you want the elite of the elite in coaching and croots, it takes the boosters to get them here. the **** do you think pays for the recruits at bama or uga? saban? no.
Looks like you told the English language to go to ****.

I swear you're such a ******* ignoramus. He was ripped for doing EXACTLY what James just did, hire Ogregon from within.
Ignoramus? Lmao Wow, big word Hecht employee, you probably impress your wine and cheese academic crowd with that one but all it does on here is get you called a maricon! 😂

Advertisement
Ignoramus? Lmao Wow, big word Hecht employee, you probably impress your wine and cheese academic crowd with that one but all it does on here is get you called a maricon! 😂

So in other words you again have no idea what you’re talking about, you just parrot what some other dude says.

Advertisement
I doubt there will be that many people there to see it at that time

Advertisement
Back