Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

No, fellow posters came up with ideas for the banner and then it was voted on. My man @247 Canes came up with the winning idea of “pawn the chain for a real A.D. #firejames&strawley” this was a team/democratic effort from the start.

team effort but couldnt raise 400 bucks lol. hope youll actually be at the game instead of just being another loser fan in a sea of **** fans that make up this awful fanbase

Advertisement
I love your statement of "the vast majority ".
That is a crock.
Speak for yourself, you represent no one.
When was this poll taken?. Give me a f****** break.
I not only disagree with you. I resent you assumption of vast majority. ..there is no explanation for insanity.
Oh really it is @$$hole, well why don’t you go ahead and count the likes versus the dislikes on the thread “the banner is bought and paid for” and then you’ll see the truth but I’m sure you still try to spin it to fit your agenda as an enabler. But to be honest, I don’t really give a Fvck what you think! You don’t like the banner, then don’t look up or kick rocks. Makes no difference to me!

Good job OP

While your message is neither clever nor funny like previous banners, I appreciate your effort and applaud you.

Don’t let any of the Hecht plants discourage you or fool you into thinking that banners do nothing. If they did nothing, the Hecht plants wouldn’t cower every time one is mentioned

Keep fighting the good fight and never become one of these low-expectation losers that now infest our AD and fanbase like a disease.

Advertisement
Good job OP

While your message is neither clever nor funny like previous banners, I appreciate your effort and applaud you.

Don’t let any of the Hecht plants discourage you or fool you into thinking that banners do nothing. If they did nothing, the Hecht plants wouldn’t cower every time one is mentioned

Keep fighting the good fight and never become one of these low-expectation losers that now infest our AD and fanbase like a disease.

no one has low expectations. we're all sick of this season and the losing. we know a ******* banner five games in isnt going to change a **** thing unless you crowd fund 13 mill to pay the rest of mannys contract.

To add to this I heard on a podcast this week that some boosters are getting restless with him to but Idk how much I believe that.

This guy I spoke with didn’t call me to specifically tell me this news. I actually brought up the Canes and our situation when at that point he decided to relay that to me. And I know he’s not a message board guy.

I just found it awfully peculiar with everything going on this week.

@dsddcane I know you can’t speak on what’s going on publicly but I’m curious as **** if there’s any shake ups or rumblings on the horizon. I just received a phone call from a former ticket op who is now head in charge at another school who mentioned Blake will be fired today and Jarren will transfer.

Now I don’t believe either of those for a second. Sure as **** not James being fired today (we can all dream)...

But I did find it interesting I’m told this stuff today...the same week threads are popping up going after the admin.

Things that make you go hmmm....

Maybe they really are starting to get the proper heat applied?

if jarren transfers, thats a shame. really shows you how much perry does love the school and the team to be supportive upon losing the job and doing everything he can to help.

Advertisement
No more donations gents, I’ve covered the last 45$ to get us across the finish line. Shout out to @247 Canes for coming up with the winning idea. The banner will say “Pawn the chain for a real A.D. #FireJames&Strawley”. I want to start by thanking all my brothers who donated and all the tremendous support we got on here because this was a team effort from the start. I know everyone of us who donated is grateful to each other for giving what they could to invoke some change because we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. I’m just the guy who started the gofundme and I couldn’t even do that alone without help from @305_separatist to make it look more professional. The banner will fly from 6:20 to 6:50pm as per law it has to be landed by sundown at 7pm. All you young bucks on her that have all the social media outlets like facebooks, Twitter, Snapchats and Instagrams make sure you plaster it with pics/videos of
the banner followed by a #FireJames&Strawley
. And god willing with a little luck it’ll go viral and the local and national media/espn will pick it up because the more exposure into the malpractice this admin has committed against this program the better and the more likely change is made!
Great job!

Advertisement
didnt you fund the rest of the amount and some in the beginning?
I funded 50 in the beginning and 50 at the end that wasn’t documented on the gofundme because I was just gonna pay cash for it anyway. I told everyone one not to donate anymore but someone else made another donation to put it to 495$ on the gofundme.
Speaks volumes that a GoFundMe had to be used to gather the funds for a $400 banner and not enough was contributed to fund the entire amount.
495$ the amount of the banner was raised. Maybe learn to read numbers sport!

Last edited:
I love your statement of "the vast majority ".
That is a crock.
Speak for yourself, you represent no one.
When was this poll taken?. Give me a f****** break.
I not only disagree with you. I resent you assumption of vast majority. ..there is no explanation for insanity.

No one speaks for me, either.

Advertisement
If fans trusted the admin to do the right thing, which they don’t in overwhelming numbers, the banners wouldn’t be necessary. These banners are a direct reflection of the incompetence of the admin. Fans that trust their admin to correct mistakes don’t fly banners as these. The admin is too pompous and agenda driven to see the ill of their decisions.

They treat the most important team in the university as a hobby. The same team that helped mold and build the university you see today.

So when you look up and see that banner just know it’s brought to you by the complete failure of an admin that ***** on it’s golden egg. The same egg that brought you millions and millions of dollars throughout the years. The same one that paved the path to the ACC, the same ACC that secures millions in tv contracts, which then passes on to its member institutions. The ACC doesn’t come calling without the empire the golden egg helped build.

Someone tell me this. How is flying the banner hurting recruiting?? No one worth a **** is coming here. It’s not like we are on the verge of signing some 5 star studs but because we fly the banner, they say “we are not going there.” The recruits aren’t coming because of the crap show that has been going on for the last 15 years. The dumb *** administration decisions and the product on the field is what has sunk the ship. Let it fly!

the banner has nothing to do with diaz or the players, and posters here are butthurt about it? james and strawley are unmitigated disasters and need to go yesterday.
The shills like to bastardize the message and intent in their quest to shame heroic fans like Nick, who still care enough to take a stand. They keep repeating that it’s 5 games in when it’s more like many years in.

They act like fans caring enough to take a stand will somehow destroy a 7-4 level program that’s bee in the toilet for 15 years because of clueless dolts making repeatedly bad hiring decisions.

They don’t want to talk about LSU fans and their relentless public campaign of hate against AD Joe Oliva because it doesn’t fit their weak narrative that fans standing up automatically humiliated and destroys programs and turns them into national jokes. Michigan fans lead a fcking army against their AD, and no one considers their program destroyed as a result.

The shills like to bastardize the message and intent in their quest to shame heroic fans like Nick, who still care enough to take a stand. They keep repeating that it’s 5 games in when it’s more like many years in.

They act like fans caring enough to take a stand will somehow destroy a 7-4 level program that’s bee in the toilet for 15 years because of clueless dolts making repeatedly bad hiring decisions.

They don’t want to talk about LSU fans and their relentless public campaign of hate against AD Joe Oliva because it doesn’t fit their weak narrative that fans standing up automatically humiliated and destroys programs and turns them into national jokes. Michigan fans lead a fcking army against their AD, and no one considers their program destroyed as a result.

Do Michigan and LSU fly banners?

Advertisement
Back