Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Lmao on the doofus @NicKane on here getting owed by someone connected to the actual team on the ridiculous stunt he let himself get manipulated into by a group of Cult of Butch guys and a few select trolls.

I tried to tell you dumbass but you are so impulsive and mentally stunted that you refused to see the other side of doing this retarded attention grab you ended up funding on your own.

Enjoy looking like the fool that you are this afternoon. Hope Channel 7 shows up at your doors so this stoy can become viral for the reason it should be, the idiot who thought it up.

Advertisement
@NicKane honestly bruh you can call whatever you want dumb. Im gonna speak my mind as I know intimately what the fvck has been going on. I know who & what our problems are. In large part I agree with you. But I know what you all ate doing is hurting us far more than its helping. Fly a ****** banner to raise season tickets, to raise money, to drive up interest. Do stuff with your actions to support change. All your doing is making us look like clowns. Im done with this though. I'm done with this administration, I'm done with this staff & now im done with the fans. I bled often for this university & honestly all any of this does is sicken me. This isn't what I signed up to be a part of. You can keep it
Listen man this is America and we’re all allowed our opinion and I respect yours but I don’t agree with it. The fan base and media are finally now realizing the true problem/cancer is not the coach, that’s just a symptom. The problem is the people in the athletic dept that lacks any tru knowledge of football making the decisions on this football team. James is the AD and he’s only qualified to sell tickets. Strawley is the the ******* diversity officer yet she was also made in charge of football, are you ******* kidding me! That is unacceptable sir and won’t be tolerated anymore. This is the matrix and we all took the pill to finally wake up. There is no football people I. That athletic dept and there hasn’t been for a very longtime since Paul Dee was here and it’s not a coincidence that we’ve sucked for the last 15 years. This is not mannys fault because he didn’t hire himself. This is the fault of an incompetent admin that has committed a derelict of duty with this program for far to long. If this was a hospital they’d be brought on malpractice charges. That’s mine, along with the vast majority of fans on here’s opinion and if it takes flying a plane every week, buying a billboard or flying a banner over the Hecht that’s what we’re prepared to do to expose this cancer and save or beloved 5x national championship football program. We will not let it be burnt to the ground without a fight. Like I respected you opinion, I expect the same in return. I also changed my dumb to disagree on your last post as your correct, opinions aren’t dumb, I just don’t agree with it.

Last edited:
Lmao on the doofus @NicKane on here getting owed by someone connected to the actual team on the ridiculous stunt he let himself get manipulated into by a group of Cult of Butch guys and a few select trolls.

I tried to tell you dumbass but you are so impulsive and mentally stunted that you refused to see the other side of doing this retarded attention grab you ended up funding on your own.

Enjoy looking like the fool that you are this afternoon. Hope Channel 7 shows up at your doors so this stoy can become viral for the reason it should be, the idiot who thought it up.
Your back on here maricon?! I thought you would have been hunkered down in your safe room bunker by now with you service dog holding Blake and Strawleys hands though this extremely tough time and extremely mean banner. Lmao your such puss!

Your back on here maricon?! I thought you would have been hunkered down in your safe room bunker by now with you service dog holding Blake and Strawleys hands though this extremely tough time and extremely mean banner. Lmao your such puss!

Nah I'll be at the game in a few hours, with real fans laughing my *** off at the clown who spent his money on a banner trying to get a woman who had no idea existed five days ago and probably has nothing to do with the hiring of our football coach fired.

Just like everyone else with half a brain.

It doesn't matter who tells you this was a stupid stunt, you're dying on this hill.

Enjoy it with your merry band of trolls.

Last edited:
@dsddcane I know you can’t speak on what’s going on publicly but I’m curious as **** if there’s any shake ups or rumblings on the horizon. I just received a phone call from a former ticket op who is now head in charge at another school who mentioned Blake will be fired today and Jarren will transfer.

Now I don’t believe either of those for a second. Sure as **** not James being fired today (we can all dream)...

But I did find it interesting I’m told this stuff today...the same week threads are popping up going after the admin.

Things that make you go hmmm....

Maybe they really are starting to get the proper heat applied?

Advertisement
Nah I'll be at the game in a few hours, with real fans laughing my *** off at the clown who spent his money on a banner trying to get a woman who had no idea existed five days ago and probably has nothing to do with the hiring of our football coach fired.

Just like everyone else with half a brain.

It doesn't matter who tells you this was a stupid stunt, you're dying on this hill.

Enjoy it with your merry band of trolls.
@Peter Ariz disagrees with you! Cry me a river as your dying on your hill with your fellow Hecht employees James and Strawley. Lol

Thanks. I really appreciate you explaining that to me. I guess you're one of the people who thinks that dumb *** golden stunt had anything at all to do with why he was fired. Guess you think the people that matter arent aware of our problems. You're one time banner will bring them all to the light I suppose... make sure you're committed to the idea and fly one every week until we see change. If you're gonna do that and you sign a contract with your buddies I'll start up that business for you right now. Just curious, let's pretend your banner gets everyone fired tomorrow.(that's alot more than strawley & james & bass by the way, apparently were paying buyouts to the entire athletic department 🤐) let's assume that happens tomorrow. What then? Guess you feel theres no backlash behind this stunt of yours with kids interested in us, kids already on the team already at a breaking point cause they don't like looking like clowns either, staff we could potentially bring in for the athletic department or other board members, last but not least any valid names to potentially replace manny & co.. Glad you guys really thought this through. Theres a reason not many national coaches have interest in this job & ****boys like finebaum clown us. That reason my man is you... thanks

That's not true.

Banners would keep Urban or any other top coach from coming here? Really?

Besides his banner hasn't even flown yet, how is he responsible for the past 15+ years?

You can't argue the banner had no effect in the Golden situation, but now this "one time banner" is akin to the nuclear option. Illogical.

Last edited:
Why would you fly the banner an hour before the game? No one will see it lol. Why not just wait until the next home game to do it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
@dsddcane I know you can’t speak on what’s going on publicly but I’m curious as **** if there’s any shake ups or rumblings on the horizon. I just received a phone call from a former ticket op who is now head in charge at another school who mentioned Blake will be fired today and Jarren will transfer.

Now I don’t believe either of those for a second. Sure as **** not James being fired today (we can all dream)...

But I did find it interesting I’m told this stuff today...the same week threads are popping up going after the admin.

Man lets hope it's true

To add to this I heard on a podcast this week that some boosters are getting restless with him to but Idk how much I believe that.

Listen man this is America and we’re all allowed our opinion and I respect yours but I don’t agree with it. The fan base and media are finally now realizing the true problem/cancer is not the coach, that’s just a symptom. The problem is the people in the athletic dept that lacks any tru knowledge of football making the decisions on this football team. James is the AD and he’s only qualified to sell tickets. Strawley is the the ******* diversity officer yet she was also made in charge of football, are you ******* kidding me! That is unacceptable sir and won’t be tolerated anymore. This is the matrix and we all took the pill to finally wake up. There is no football people I. That athletic dept and there hasn’t been for a very longtime since Paul Dee was here and it’s not a coincidence that we’ve sucked for the last 15 years. This is not mannys fault because he didn’t hire himself. This is the fault of an incompetent admin that has committed a derelict of duty with this program for far to long. If this was a hospital they’d me brought on malpractice charges. That’s my along with the vast majority of fans on here’s opinion and if it takes flying a plane every week, buying a billboard or flying a banner over the Hecht that’s what we’re prepared to do to expose this cancer and save or beloved 5x national championship football program. We will not let it be burnt to the ground without a fight. Like I respected you opinion, I expect the same in return. I also changed my dumb to disagree on your last post as your correct, opinions aren’t dumb, I just don’t agree with it.
I love your statement of "the vast majority ".
That is a crock.
Speak for yourself, you represent no one.
When was this poll taken?. Give me a f****** break.
I not only disagree with you. I resent you assumption of vast majority. ..there is no explanation for insanity.

Advertisement
While I understand your frustration well you have to understand what your doing is harmful not helping. This is what the acc & sec hope for out of us even more than this joke of a staff. This gives all the negative pub they can hope for with recruiting & makes us look like clowns even more than manny can with national media. We all hate this **** but real moves are made in silence not with national media brother.

Wrong. They want us to stay complacent right where we’re at.

They already have all the negative recruiting ammo they need. It’s called the dog**** we’ve been putting on the field.

To add to this I heard on a podcast this week that some boosters are getting restless with him to but Idk how much I believe that.

which cast? im sure they are getting restless tho bc we look unprepared weekly. its more than obvious on everyone including a clueless blake james.d dont need a banner to show him.

Advertisement
Back