Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

No more donations gents, I’ve covered the last 45$ to get us across the finish line. Shout out to @247 Canes for coming up with the winning idea. The banner will say “Pawn the chain for a real A.D. #FireJames&Strawley”. I want to start by thanking all my brothers who donated and all the tremendous support we got on here because this was a team effort from the start. I know everyone of us who donated is grateful to each other for giving what they could to invoke some change because we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. I’m just the guy who started the gofundme and I couldn’t even do that alone without help from @305_separatist to make it look more professional. The banner will fly from 6:20 to 6:50pm as per law it has to be landed by sundown at 7pm. All you young bucks on her that have all the social media outlets like facebooks, Twitter, Snapchats and Instagrams make sure you plaster it with pics/videos of
the banner followed by a #FireJames&Strawley
. And god willing with a little luck it’ll go viral and the local and national media/espn will pick it up because the more exposure into the malpractice this admin has committed against this program the better and the more likely change is made!

If you’re going to fly a banner (which I know you’re not), it should say to fire Diaz. Seriously, the main reason to fire Blake is because he hired Diaz. It makes very little sense to fire Blake but retain Diaz as coach.

Advertisement
No more donations gents, I’ve covered the last 45$ to get us across the finish line. Shout out to @247 Canes for coming up with the winning idea. The banner will say “Pawn the chain for a real A.D. #FireJames&Strawley”. I want to start by thanking all my brothers who donated and all the tremendous support we got on here because this was a team effort from the start. I know everyone of us who donated is grateful to each other for giving what they could to invoke some change because we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. I’m just the guy who started the gofundme and I couldn’t even do that alone without help from @305_separatist to make it look more professional. The banner will fly from 6:20 to 6:50pm as per law it has to be landed by sundown at 7pm. All you young bucks on her that have all the social media outlets like facebooks, Twitter, Snapchats and Instagrams make sure you plaster it with pics/videos of
the banner followed by a #FireJames&Strawley
. And god willing with a little luck it’ll go viral and the local and national media/espn will pick it up because the more exposure into the malpractice this admin has committed against this program the better and the more likely change is made!
While I understand your frustration well you have to understand what your doing is harmful not helping. This is what the acc & sec hope for out of us even more than this joke of a staff. This gives all the negative pub they can hope for with recruiting & makes us look like clowns even more than manny can with national media. We all hate this **** but real moves are made in silence not with national media brother.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
While I understand your frustration well you have to understand what your doing is harmful not helping. This is what the acc & sec hope for out of us even more than this joke of a staff. This gives all the negative pub they can hope for with recruiting & makes us look like clowns even more than manny can with national media. We all hate this **** but real moves are made in silence not with national media brother.

facts the people who can move the needle dont use gofundme, they write a check for buyouts

]
We have been clowns since 05, and our division aka coastal is an even bigger joke.

Y
If you’re going to fly a banner (which I know you’re not), it should say to fire Diaz. Seriously, the main reason to fire Blake is because he hired Diaz. It makes very little sense to fire Blake but retain Diaz as coach.
Really?! You know I’m not? Ok buddy, just make sure your in the stadium parking lot between 6:20 and 6:50pm today and go ahead and look up to the sky and you’ll see how real me and brothers on here are.

Disagree, you know what hurts this program, incompetent people that have never even seen a football game till they got the job in James and Strawley. And you know what hurts recruiting, those two no football knowledge buffoons hiring unqualified coaches/staffs that don’t know what there doing and lose games. But it all starts at the top because Diaz didn’t hire himself and if something isn’t done then those two incompetent fools are going to be hiring our next lame duck coach. And that can’t happen! We want an administration that actually knows about and cares about football, instead of the one we have that seams to only care about being social justice warriors instead of hiring the best man for the job.

Advertisement

we just look stupid flying a banner after 5 games. you want blake to get the message and not laugh at a cheap and fickle fan base? fly that **** over his house every morning and don't crowd fund it.

Disagree, you know what hurts this program, incompetent people that have never even seen a football game till they got the job in James and Strawley. And you know what hurts recruiting, those two no football knowledge buffoons hiring unqualified coaches/staffs that don’t know what there doing and lose games. But it all starts at the top because Diaz didn’t hire himself and if something isn’t done then those two incompetent fools are going to be hiring our next lame duck coach. And that can’t happen! We want an administration that actually knows about and cares about football, instead of the one we have that seams to only care about being social justice warriors instead of hiring the best man for the job.

lol flying a banner isn't going to change anything. you want change? break your checkbook out and demand a change with the dollars. become a golden cane donor and get them all up in arms about this and get them to put their donations in question if the school doesn't make changes. money makes changes in the world of CFB not some idiot flying a banner five games in

So now you are going to orchestrate a positive event, out of a negative of losing, by flying a banner.

Everyone speak for themselves, but my take is that you are full of sh**, if you think this is going to make the team play any harder, or try to win because of the motivation of a banner....
B/S and you **** well know it...cowardly too, to hide behind the talk of the administration when you know **** well that this is aimed at Manny and his group....
Stand up like a man, and state that you wanted another Coach, not Manny so this is your way of getting at him .
You hurt the team, players, school, recruiting, and so many fans, by creating a scenario where we are the laughing stock of College football.
All this for $400, and untold damage to our program from a parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!........dumb and dumber have now added one new member.

So now you are going to orchestrate a positive event, out of a negative of losing, by flying a banner.

Everyone speak for themselves, but my take is that you are full of sh**, if you think this is going to make the team play any harder, or try to win because of the motivation of a banner....
B/S and you **** well know it...cowardly too, to hide behind the talk of the administration when you know **** well that this is aimed at Manny and his group....
Stand up like a man, and state that you wanted another Coach, not Manny so this is your way of getting at him .
You hurt the team, players, school, recruiting, and so many fans, by creating a scenario where we are the laughing stock of College football.
All this for $400, and untold damage to our program from a parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!........dumb and dumber have now added one new member.

We are already laughing stock. I cant blame him for renting a plane with the crap displayed this year

Advertisement
Thanks. I really appreciate you explaining that to me. I guess you're one of the people who thinks that dumb *** golden stunt had anything at all to do with why he was fired. Guess you think the people that matter arent aware of our problems. You're one time banner will bring them all to the light I suppose... make sure you're committed to the idea and fly one every week until we see change. If you're gonna do that and you sign a contract with your buddies I'll start up that business for you right now. Just curious, let's pretend your banner gets everyone fired tomorrow.(that's alot more than strawley & james & bass by the way, apparently were paying buyouts to the entire athletic department 🤐) let's assume that happens tomorrow. What then? Guess you feel theres no backlash behind this stunt of yours with kids interested in us, kids already on the team already at a breaking point cause they don't like looking like clowns either, staff we could potentially bring in for the athletic department or other board members, last but not least any valid names to potentially replace manny & co.. Glad you guys really thought this through. Theres a reason not many national coaches have interest in this job & ****boys like finebaum clown us. That reason my man is you... thanks

Thanks. I really appreciate you explaining that to me. I guess you're one of the people who thinks that dumb *** golden stunt had anything at all to do with why he was fired. Guess you think the people that matter arent aware of our problems. You're one time banner will bring them all to the light I suppose... make sure you're committed to the idea and fly one every week until we see change. If you're gonna do that and you sign a contract with your buddies I'll start up that business for you right now. Just curious, let's pretend your banner gets everyone fired tomorrow.(that's alot more than strawley & james & bass by the way, apparently were paying buyouts to the entire athletic department 🤐) let's assume that happens tomorrow. What then? Guess you feel theres no backlash behind this stunt of yours with kids interested in us, kids already on the team already at a breaking point cause they don't like looking like clowns either, staff we could potentially bring in for the athletic department or other board members, last but not least any valid names to potentially replace manny & co.. Glad you guys really thought this through. Theres a reason not many national coaches have interest in this job & ****boys like finebaum clown us. That reason my man is you... thanks
dsddcane...........
Good stuff.....in fact as those who have contributed to this joke, look on, .........finebaum will clown us, and then these contributors to the banner will come on CIS and cry because "others" are putting down the U......in fact, they are adding fuel to the fire, and don't give a ****, or have not thought of any repercussions, or harm to the program....
This stupidity, is analogous to "spitting in the wind"........you will get wet.

Advertisement
@NicKane honestly bruh you can call whatever you want dumb. Im gonna speak my mind as I know intimately what the fvck has been going on. I know who & what our problems are. In large part I agree with you. But I know what you all ate doing is hurting us far more than its helping. Fly a ****** banner to raise season tickets, to raise money, to drive up interest. Do stuff with your actions to support change. All your doing is making us look like clowns. Im done with this though. I'm done with this administration, I'm done with this staff & now im done with the fans. I bled often for this university & honestly all any of this does is sicken me. This isn't what I signed up to be a part of. You can keep it

@NicKane honestly bruh you can call whatever you want dumb. Im gonna speak my mind as I know intimately what the fvck has been going on. I know who & what our problems are. In large part I agree with you. But I know what you all ate doing is hurting us far more than its helping. Fly a ****** banner to raise season tickets, to raise money, to drive up interest. Do stuff with your actions to support change. All your doing is making us look like clowns. Im done with this though. I'm done with this administration, I'm done with this staff & now im done with the fans. I bled often for this university & honestly all any of this does is sicken me. This isn't what I signed up to be a part of. You can keep it
Continue the fight..........do not give in to stupidity...........and always remember no Cane who supports our teams should ever walk away with his head down......look everyone straight in the eye, and say " No matter what I support our Canes, and we will fight you to the end". That is what being Canes are all about.....
Hang in my brother, and thanks for what you have done for our U.....

Continue the fight..........do not give in to stupidity...........and always remember no Cane who supports our teams should ever walk away with his head down......look everyone straight in the eye, and say " No matter what I support our Canes, and we will fight you to the end". That is what being Canes are all about.....
Hang in my brother, and thanks for what you have done for our U.....

Yeah how are you gonna quit cuz of banner..there has been far worse that happen to this school

Advertisement
Back