Bandy

gatorsSUCK!

Sophomore
This young man is The U🙌🙌🙌. He’s already entering year three, need to make sure we appreciate and enjoy the time he has left here. Kid Bleeds orange and green and represents all we want our players to be. A true Savage, technician, and class act🙌🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
This young man is The U🙌🙌🙌. He’s already entering year three, need to make sure we appreciate and enjoy the time he has left here. Kid Bleeds orange and green and represents all we want our players to be. A true Savage, technician, and class act🙌🙌🙌🙌

Yeah, you got me worried now.

And all this just after he posts on twitter tonight that he is the best CB in the country. UGH!

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Said in an earlier thread Bandy was my favorite 'Cane on the roster now. Guy just has that dog in him, and it's a huge indictment on Golden to have not offered him. Richt deserves credit for bringing us Bandy.

As @Liberty City El pointed out, we have some real leaders in the secondary. Bandy and Blades in particular, exemplify everything that is Hurricane football.

Only if all the south FL ballers were like him, we would be on top. He’s very appreciative of the fact that he was able to get the offer from his favorite school and it’s showing on the field the way he plays the game

Agreed, we should be good to go on defense regarding leaders, especially in the secondary, for years to come. It’s the offensive side of the ball I worry about as to who is going to step up and take the torch. I think Tate can do it, provided he’s eligible this year. If not then then perhaps next season but I’m looking for others to get that dog in them

Post of the day right here right now.

GOCANES05 has not one word to add.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still can't believe we almost lost this kid to OU. He's got that dog in him, don't care how tall he is, plays bigger.

Hope his game and mindset is contagious if it is we’ll be just fine .

From what I seen Chaney may have the same contagion 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back