Bandy

Advertisement
Size. We need big corners like Delaney and Jackson for the option. Male Young got abused by wr blocks, all the chunks on pitches we're to his side. Not his fault, he's just too small to take on 6'3" 215 lb receivers trying to block.

Advertisement
Lets cut this noise , #2 is a f*cking honey badger and isnt afraid of contact.
It hurts me to see how # 20 is out there giving up big plays And not having a solid CB right now.
#28 is trying , but hes also average.

Its unbelievable how important corn elder and jenkins was to our Defense last year!

What happened to "get the 4 best DBs on the field"?

No chance Bandy isn't a better option than knowles. Put Bandy at corner and slide Jackson back to safety and be done with it.

I also think you gotta put Carter out there at this point. No way he is worse than knowles, and he has far more upside.

No chance Bandy isn't a better option than knowles. Put Bandy at corner and slide Jackson back to safety and be done with it.

I also think you gotta put Carter out there at this point. No way he is worse than knowles, and he has far more upside.

Jackson was a key defensive player. Not sure he would have been if he had been move to safety.

Advertisement

this is the triple option, I doubt the staff thought he’d be physical enough to play.

Advertisement
Back