Bandy Draft Analysis

One has nothing to do with the other. Man the hard on for Rumph will just never cease.
I'm just saying it works both ways. If Bandy balled and had all the good news people would say Rumph did an amazing job. U know that's true

Advertisement
I'm just saying it works both ways. If Bandy balled and had all the good news people would say Rumph did an amazing job. U know that's true
And it would have been true. Because he's an undersized but physical corner with just ok speed.

You don't need a time machine. You needed to grow up and make good decisions. Your choices, now live with them

Yes, actually he does need a time machine. WTF are you even talking about? Bandy is not sitting here crying about having a baby. He is living with them. I am just saying, instead of declaring for the draft, it would have been wiser to bring the kid into the dorm and survive like that for an extra year. There is no 100% fool proof contraceptive, so anyone that has *** is at a risk. If your idea of good decisions is staying a virgin until you are in the NFL, then I don't know what to tell you.

Advertisement
Miami CB Trajan Bandy "plays with inconsistent footwork and a level of nonchalance in space" according to NFL.com draft analyst Lance Zierlein.

Bandy (5'9/186) is projected to be a Day 3 draft pick, and while he is certainly capable of making big plays it was the routine ones that got him in trouble at times. Add in struggles in defending the run, and the former Hurricane has some work to do during the pre-draft process. "His recovery burst can cover up for mid-rep mistakes, but he will need to correct his fundamentals to handle slot coverage in the pros," Zierlein, who believes that Bandy is more effective in zone coverage, wrote in his analysis. Bandy finished the 2019 season with 29 total tackles, eight pass breakups and three sacks.

Yea, we know he “needed the money” but like most that left early, he wasn’t ready. Considering the youth of our secondary and his mediocre Jr year. It wasn’t a smart business decision to leave.

More than likely goes undrafted

Anyone know what the legality of moving his daughter and girl into his dorm with him? If you are given a free house, idc how broke you are. Plus its easy as **** to steal food from chartwells. He could easily feed his wife and kid off food he picks up from chartwells. So many kids used to wrap up sandwhiches and other dry food in napkins and bring them back to their dorm.

Its not hard to survive for just 1 more year so you can make a couple extra mil.
His first mistake was not having safe *** , why kids want to not contain there LECHE is a mystery.
This decision took away his career, imagine his thoughts now , we’ll maybe one day he’ll make adult tough decisions not I promise to pull out ... ooops felt to good to stop.

Bandy the real world welcomes you , make sure you punch that clock for 50 years enjoy 😉

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back