Banda

Advertisement
I honestly believe CMR thought Banda could be a rockstar on the recruiting trail and that's primarily why he brought him on. It really couldn't be Banda's coaching resume. For example, Clint Hurrt didn't star in college football or make it to the NFL, but he became a recruiting monster for Miami and Louisville. Banda could have that same pedigree and from what Pete has been told, he's on the verge.

Ah yes, the Hurtt recruiting coordinator glory days. :/

**** talk about moving up He went Friday Night Tykes (San Antonio Outlaws) to the U. No joke the coaches for the Outlaws went to incarnate word, there is even a piece about it in the show.

Good for Coach Banda making it to the big stage now he has perform or it will be a one and donw season show for him, Richt has no problem letting go of assistants who don't perform.

Go Canes

**** talk about moving up He went Friday Night Tykes (San Antonio Outlaws) to the U. No joke the coaches for the Outlaws went to incarnate word, there is even a piece about it in the show.

Good for Coach Banda making it to the big stage now he has perform or it will be a one and donw season show for him, Richt has no problem letting go of assistants who don't perform.

Go Canes

He's going to have a lot more control regarding staff personnel decisions than at GA

From what I've read from different sources, he had all kinds of meddling "supervision" when firing and hiring there, and I believe he had some hirings and one firing pushed on him by the AD

Old news. Sick of this bartender story already. They act like the dude overcame pancreatic cancer and swine flu. He worked as a fcking bartender. So did lots of guys. Who gives a ****?

Who ****ed in your cherios lol? Gtfoh with your negativity. It's a cool story nothing more. Chill out

What's so cool about it? You must be starved to death for something compelling if that crap sucked you in.

He was a crappy HS player who played at a crappy college and tended bar. He was friends with a strength coach who went to Texas and campaigned for him to get a GA gig there. What's so fcking compelling about that? I'm sure Tom Rinaldi is salivating at the chance to pitch this to the Gameday crew.

Lol you need a hug

Start by hugging my testicular region with your lips.

Advertisement
I liked the story. Tell me a GA who has cured cancer? None? So I guess we have no more stories on GA's or assistants or HC's? Only cancer stories in sports allowed.

This guy shows he is a made man. Clawing for everything he has gotten. Most GA's were starters at a major school and only bring the knowledge of the school they came from. Did not have to work really hard or be really creative to get where they are. Then they become Assistants and then HC's. All group think. That is why an Urban, Gus, or a Chip Kelly can come in and tweak things here or there and dominate the group think that is college football.

Thanks for sharing the article.

Most GA's were starters at a major school and only bring the knowledge of the school they came from. Did not have to work really hard or be really creative to get where they are.

Show some support for that dopey lie.

I must say after further investigation some things have changed. I lived in the Big 10 And Big 12 country for years I did some research. While there are quite a few former starting QB's and RB's and safeties as GA's there has been some changes now that the number of GA's has gone to 4. Several guys coming from the high school ranks. Many guys scratching and clawing from the Division 2 ranks. Many interesting stories like Banda's out there where guys just need a chance and are getting one from unique spots. Makes sense now as those guys are asked to do anything and everything for little pay.

I must say after further investigation some things have changed. I lived in the Big 10 And Big 12 country for years I did some research. While there are quite a few former starting QB's and RB's and safeties as GA's there has been some changes now that the number of GA's has gone to 4. Several guys coming from the high school ranks. Many guys scratching and clawing from the Division 2 ranks. Many interesting stories like Banda's out there where guys just need a chance and are getting one from unique spots. Makes sense now as those guys are asked to do anything and everything for little pay.

If you lived in Big10 country, then you should be familiar with Mount Union College, which not only is the premier Div3 program in college fb, but has sent a bunch
of coaches to big time college programs and even the NFL.

Other schools at that level such as Allegheny College (PA) and Springfield (MASS) College have also sent a bunch of coaches to big programs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Old news. Sick of this bartender story already. They act like the dude overcame pancreatic cancer and swine flu. He worked as a fcking bartender. So did lots of guys. Who gives a ****?

Who ****ed in your cherios lol? Gtfoh with your negativity. It's a cool story nothing more. Chill out

What's so cool about it? You must be starved to death for something compelling if that crap sucked you in.

He was a crappy HS player who played at a crappy college and tended bar. He was friends with a strength coach who went to Texas and campaigned for him to get a GA gig there. What's so fcking compelling about that? I'm sure Tom Rinaldi is salivating at the chance to pitch this to the Gameday crew.

Lol you need a hug

Start by hugging my testicular region with your lips.

That may be how you hug others but, I usually stick to normal hugs that involve arms and not lips. To each his own though bro you do you lol

Advertisement
Back