Banda

iamB_rock

Sophomore
Hopefully not this case but have to think Banda could join Manny. He has to be a likely DC option.

Advertisement
Banda as DC? No way guys you serious. If anything Simpson is DC Banda hasn’t done anything in his career to warrant that

Advertisement
Manny likes to have a safety coach for his defense to work, considering he had his most successful years the last 3 years with banda I’d have to imagine he would be a likely target

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Banda leaves we bring in Ed Reed as a safety coach
Keep Simpson as dline and rumph at cb.

Patke/Banda goes with Diaz which would free up 3 spots.

Hire Ed reed as a safety coach
Winston Moss/Michael barrow as dc
New offensive coordinator on the offensive side of the ball

Keep Simpson as dline and rumph at cb.

Patke/Banda goes with Diaz which would free up 3 spots.

Hire Ed reed as a safety coach
Winston Moss/Michael barrow as dc
New offensive coordinator on the offensive side of the ball

I'd be okay with the first 2....okay with all 3 really. I just know the last one isn't going to happen.

Advertisement
Hopefully it does, have to think Diaz leaving because he was sick of richt sh*t offensively

I'd imagine if this program had an upwards trajectory, he'd stay like Venerables is at Clemson. Considering Richt's stubborn and doesn't see a need for (obviously needed) change, I think Manny got fed up. Like I said earlier, I hope Manny kills it at Temple and is a serious candidate when Richt gets fired.

Winston moss would be nice but dont if someone in nfl that long wants to go to college team. I am sure it will be willie Martinez

Advertisement
Back