Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly which is why I think it’s funny when people pound their chest if a “insider” is wrong. Most of the time that porster brings nothing of value and only Criticism.

for example I knew a former player top WR recruit very very well And still do (just attended his wedding In November) he had some injury issues and the “playbook” issue but one day told my roommate he was going to play extensively vs Duke. I believed him, his family bought tickets and flew to the away game and he did get in for a total of 4 plays in garbage time. My roommate was on one of the cane boards and put up a ban bet and lost. This came straight from the kids mouth, sometimes **** just changes.

I should clarify, other than meeting players at events and so forth, I really don’t know any of the current players. The only one I know just a little bit is Brevin, who is a super nice guy. The guys we know now graduated a while back and are now working in the business world, with kids, wives and mortgages.

I totally agree with what you’re saying though, current players are the last find out anything.

I remember how Golden would never fire anybody, and the only way we could get rid of garbage assistants is when they somehow inexplicably got other job offers. Including Jethro Franklin, who I thought was probably the worst assistant on the whole staff, getting an NFL offer.

Looks like it’ll be that same way on the defensive side of the ball under Manny.

I remember how Golden would never fire anybody, and the only way we could get rid of garbage assistants is when they somehow inexplicably got other job offers. Including Jethro Franklin, who I thought was probably the worst assistant on the whole staff, getting an NFL offer.

Looks like it’ll be that same way on the defensive side of the ball under Manny.
Good ole uncle Jethro. Couldn’t recruit one defensive lineman. I think we followed up that hire with Randy Melvin.

Advertisement

It wont though...

Last year for example offensively was the biggest problem now defense is an issue.... changes are being made, not at the pace everyone would like but thats not how things work sometimes.

Enos and Berry were effectively let go and told they wouldnt be retained.

Stubblefield was also encouraged to find a.job elsewhere and went to Penn St.

I know it wanst public humiliation like you guys want but those coaches were told find jobs elsewhere or your fired

Advertisement
Yeah Ferman doesnt know shiiiiit.
I think the staff just throws him total BS tidbits to keep him out their hair knowing he will run with anything which gives them clear sailing to do what they actually want to do..

Advertisement
Again just preliminary. Just kinda shows the type we’re looking for - similar to the 3 replacements we had on offense in terms of experience and track record
Was gonna say, it would remind me of the Justice hire.

yes. That's what he said they were hearing. Something about Manny being "more hands on " with the defense.
Shouldn’t this be obvious to Manny? Our defense was not good. For some reason another school looks to our staff for a DC. They pick of Banda and no interest in Baker? Anyone knocking at his door? How is he so blind to it? Guy is not a good DC.

It wont though...

Last year for example offensively was the biggest problem now defense is an issue.... changes are being made, not at the pace everyone would like but thats not how things work sometimes.

Enos and Berry were effectively let go and told they wouldnt be retained.

Stubblefield was also encouraged to find a.job elsewhere and went to Penn St.

I know it wanst public humiliation like you guys want but those coaches were told find jobs elsewhere or your fired
No sense in burning bridges or giving the perception that a ruthless prick runs the operation.

Shouldn’t this be obvious to Manny? Our defense was not good. For some reason another school looks to our staff for a DC. They pick of Banda and no interest in Baker? Anyone knocking at his door? How is he so blind to it? Guy is not a good DC.

No Power 5 DC is going backwards to Utah State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back