Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Baker stays I still don’t see him calling plays. I could even see manny take it over completely. It’s a make it break year , if he doesn’t get an extension after year three he’s dead man walking. Next year is his ***.
I heard if manny keeps him. Manny will take over.
Why would replace assistants though if you were keeping the same system?

Advertisement
I swear I didn’t see your guess as I was catching up on the thread. When he gave the hint if Super Bowl, as a lifelong Eagles fan, I knew Wilson left the Eagles to go back to college. He was the first I then looked up.

And I know @Cribby is an Eagles fan also why he might know him.

Let’s see if he’s the one.
Ahh would make sense why he likes him better than Charlie P

I swear I didn’t see your guess as I was catching up on the thread. When he gave the hint if Super Bowl, as a lifelong Eagles fan, I knew Wilson left the Eagles to go back to college. He was the first I then looked up.

And I know @Cribby is an Eagles fan also why he might know him.

Let’s see if he’s the one.
thoughts on him? If any?

Advertisement
Advertisement
thoughts on him? If any?
That Eagles D-line was awesome that season and he coached them up for two years. Not the reason why Eagles won. That was all the O-line.

My concern with Wilson is that he’s just a guy. Has a ton of stops and not a lot of time at each of them (except Colorado) including the NFL but a ton of experience.

Things way too quiet inside Hecht. Did Manny even congratulate Banda or wish him well? Seems like something Manny would definitely do. Maybe there really is more in the works.

or maybe I’m just trying to read something that doesn’t exist.

To be fair. So many people out there know a coach or a players family that you can't underestimate how much intel can actually be considered serious on a message board.

It's the Drewnys or the Dan Sileo Jrs of the world that make it seem even worse than it is.

I know more people, especially players, than I admit on here. But I have the discretion to realize that they usually don’t know what’s going on either. I’ve heard all kinds of weird shlt from them that never turns out to be true.

That Eagles D-line was awesome that season and he coached them up for two years. Not the reason why Eagles won. That was all the O-line.

My concern with Wilson is that he’s just a guy. Has a ton of stops and not a lot of time at each of them (except Colorado) including the NFL but a ton of experience.
I think I would take partridge over him

Advertisement
Things way too quiet inside Hecht. Did Manny even congratulate Banda or wish him well? Seems like something Manny would definitely do. Maybe there really is more in the works.

or maybe I’m just trying to read something that doesn’t exist.
Manny’s home watching the NFL dreaming of the day he can take his defense to the NFL and prove all the doubters wrong..

Advertisement
I think I would take partridge over him
And Partidge is from Plantation. What he’s done with Pitt speaks for itself.

But Wilson has more Co-DC background, has worked with Manny and has extensive experience as well. We shall see!

I know more people, especially players, than I admit on here. But I have the discretion to realize that they usually don’t know what’s going on either. I’ve heard all kinds of weird shlt from them that never turns out to be true.
Exactly which is why I think it’s funny when people pound their chest if a “insider” is wrong. Most of the time that porster brings nothing of value and only Criticism.

for example I knew a former player top WR recruit very very well And still do (just attended his wedding In November) he had some injury issues and the “playbook” issue but one day told my roommate he was going to play extensively vs Duke. I believed him, his family bought tickets and flew to the away game and he did get in for a total of 4 plays in garbage time. My roommate was on one of the cane boards and put up a ban bet and lost. This came straight from the kids mouth, sometimes **** just changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back