Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True , I just know there’s a lot of posers on here , I’m just saying he’s not. I don’t expect anyone to believe me.

There's a lot of posers here is an understatement, that’s why I sometimes am distrustful. For every legit one, we have a thousand pretend insiders. I’ll definitely take your word over anybody else’s though

Advertisement
UGA? If you don’t mind me asking, why turn down that gig. If it’s personal obviously you don’t have to answer
Miami.. and yes graduate assistant

I talked with them at the convention about another job (they ended up moving an old GA to the job) and offered me a GA and I already have 2 graduate degrees lol

Advertisement
Alot of the non-football in here keep harping on the "we need someone who can recruit" bandwagon to replace banda, VERY INCORRECT, what we need is a defensive system in place that's fundamentally sound, our guys keep getting kilt on simple mis-direction plays, nobody staying at home, and we just keep getting attack without offenses having to make the adjustments.

Against Ok St. that qb was set-up to get picked off several times had we dropped a d-linemen back or safety down to cover those obvious slant routes that were coming.
Been saying this for years, with u arguing it was the players who were the problem lol

So, just for background on Ferman's take, he's been saying for a few weeks Manny won't blow up the entire defensive staff because that's like saying he should fire himself. It's his defense and his hand picked guys.

Today, he is saying that Banda and Stroud are likely the only two changes.

In Ferman's words: " I told you that Manny and Baker are a team and firing Baker is like firing himself"

He says the problem isn't the scheme, but the recruiting and personnel to support it.

So, just for background on Ferman's take, he's been saying for a few weeks Manny won't blow up the entire defensive staff because that's like saying he should fire himself. It's his defense and his hand picked guys.

In Ferman's words: " I told you that Manny and Baker are a team and firing Baker is like firing himself"

He says the problem isn't the scheme, but the recruiting and personnel to support it.
So they choose not to fire the man responsible for most of the recruiting failures lmao that’s a terrible idea

Advertisement
There's a lot of posers here is an understatement, that’s why I sometimes am distrustful. For every legit one, we have a thousand pretend insiders. I’ll definitely take your word over anybody else’s though
Its 99% posers , so after so long I sniff legit dudes out. I knew Jay/mike was legit immediately , then we talked in pm. I was like “ are you MJackson”? You just know lol.

I mean this makes sense and that’s what I been saying. This is diaz defense and he would be firing baker because of his own scheme failing.

Advertisement
59f77970c9b9c.image.jpg

Its 99% posers , so after so long I sniff legit dudes out. I knew Jay/mike was legit immediately , then we talked in pm. I was like “ are you MJackson”? You just know lol.
99%? I’m legit as it comes

I really don’t get this about coaches
Diaz is now a hc and no longer a dc
So it’s about his team and his team should trump his defense
If he’s so caught up in not wanting to admit his defense is a problem
He’ll soon be fired Bc ultimately he’s putting his defense ahead of team success

Advertisement
To be fair. So many people out there know a coach or a players family that you can't underestimate how much intel can actually be considered serious on a message board.

It's the Drewnys or the Dan Sileo Jrs of the world that make it seem even worse than it is.

I mean this makes sense and that’s what I been saying. This is diaz defense and he would be firing baker because of his own scheme failing.
If Baker stays I still don’t see him calling plays. I could even see manny take it over completely. It’s a make it break year , if he doesn’t get an extension after year three he’s dead man walking. Next year is his ***.

If Baker stays I still don’t see him calling plays. I could even see manny take it over completely. It’s a make it break year , if he doesn’t get an extension after year three he’s dead man walking. Next year is his ***.
I think ivins said something like this too. About baker staying but Diaz being more hands on with the defense

Chris Wilson at Colorado right now would fit with this resume. Was Co-DC with Manny in 2010.
I swear I didn’t see your guess as I was catching up on the thread. When he gave the hint if Super Bowl, as a lifelong Eagles fan, I knew Wilson left the Eagles to go back to college. He was the first I then looked up.

And I know @Cribby is an Eagles fan also why he might know him.

Let’s see if he’s the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back