Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Could have always gotten info but didn’t take the time out for it with work. Not in football anymore but I know people from my time.

Like I was telling cribby.. the Tennessee 247 writer and a guy on volnation give me some kickbacks when I give then solid info because I know 3 guys on that staff. I have limited access to Miami’s staff so im not gonna burn any bridges until stuff is pretty much done and I can’t **** it up.

Banda, Devine, and Zuck has been done almost since that initial report came out. I even reached out to USU pretending to be interested in a GA job and got a call set up with Banda and then “changed my mind” and referred a buddy to them to interview instead. That’s how I knew it was that solid.
I had my info on Deandre so on lock nobody on the Miami side had it, you cheated and got it from the tenn side.

All I’ve been able to decipher as he knows some Georgia high school coaches. Other than that, nothing jumps out at me.
I’ve interviewed with UM for a support staff job twice. When Richt got here I nearly got the position under Doherty and I turned down a GA gig last off season.

I also sponsor a top 5 7v7 in team in the country and send the kids to Miami for visits including the entire team a few years back... Chris Washington (you’re welcome), Keyshawn Lawrence (until our staff ****ed it up because they didn’t take it serious), and more.

I talked with the entire defensive staff at the coaching convention last year. They wanted my Tennessee and Georgia connections

Could have always gotten info but didn’t take the time out for it with work. Not in football anymore but I know people from my time.

Like I was telling cribby.. the Tennessee 247 writer and a guy on volnation give me some kickbacks when I give then solid info because I know 3 guys on that staff. I have limited access to Miami’s staff so im not gonna burn any bridges until stuff is pretty much done and I can’t **** it up.

Banda, Devine, and Zuck has been done almost since that initial report came out. I even reached out to USU pretending to be interested in a GA job and got a call set up with Banda and then “changed my mind” and referred a buddy to them to interview instead. That’s how I knew it was that solid.
This is some spy type stuff right here!!

Advertisement
Mike has told me stuff in pm that later happened. Out of everyone he’s the only one who knew about the Tenn transfer. No other poster or pay site had that info.

He’s one of the few good guys .

I can only speak to what I know

I’ve interviewed with UM for a support staff job twice. When Richt got here I nearly got the position under Doherty and I turned down a GA gig last off season.

I also sponsor a top 5 7v7 in team in the country and send the kids to Miami for visits including the entire team a few years back... Chris Washington (you’re welcome), Keyshawn Lawrence (until our staff ****ed it up because they didn’t take it serious), and more.

I talked with the entire defensive staff at the coaching convention last year. They wanted my Tennessee and Georgia connections
How did they mess up the Lawrence recruitment? Was that the one where Ivey was allegedly stoned as his host?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes he was an NFL defensive line coach and iirc may have won a super bowl as a coach with a stout DL
Chris Wilson who is currently at Colorado? Used to coach Eagles D-line when they won the Super Bowl. Tons of college experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back