Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former winner of “The Legends Sudden insider of the year” I’m casting my vote for Jay, it’s just like heisman, previous winners get a vote. Dude is legit as ****.
mjackson used to be support staff at East Tenn or MTSU or one of those places, and maybe he's hooked up somewhere else now. I always liked the guy, but he was never this dialed in as an insider, so he must have picked up a gig with access to info recently.

Advertisement
mjackson used to be support staff at East Tenn or MTSU or one of those places, and maybe he's hooked up somewhere else now. I always liked the guy, but he was never this dialed in as an insider, so he must have picked up a gig with access to info recently.

All I’ve been able to decipher as he knows some Georgia high school coaches. Other than that, nothing jumps out at me.

Alot of the non-football in here keep harping on the "we need someone who can recruit" bandwagon to replace banda, VERY INCORRECT, what we need is a defensive system in place that's fundamentally sound, our guys keep getting kilt on simple mis-direction plays, nobody staying at home, and we just keep getting attack without offenses having to make the adjustments.

Against Ok St. that qb was set-up to get picked off several times had we dropped a d-linemen back or safety down to cover those obvious slant routes that were coming.

Advertisement
Mike < Jay

Mike is dead now. Just like two chains was tity boi in playaz circle , he got a lot better as two chains.

Alot of the non-football in here keep harping on the "we need someone who can recruit" bandwagon to replace banda, VERY INCORRECT, what we need is a defensive system in place that's fundamentally sound, our guys keep getting kilt on simple mis-direction plays, nobody staying at home, and we just keep getting attack without offenses having to make the adjustments.

Against Ok St. that qb was set-up to get picked off several times had we dropped a d-linemen back or safety down to cover those obvious slant routes that were coming.
🎯

i hope so too. Everything being said there is opposite of what's being said here.

He says DVD is a done deal to USU.
I haven’t been told anything on dvd. But I’d be a little surprised if he bounced.

Advertisement
Mike < Jay

Mike is dead now. Just like two chains was tity boi in playaz circle , he got a lot better as two chains.
Cribby > Jay > Mike Bakas > Footballcane > Pete > CVette > Chef Cane > Gary Ferman > A Massive Pile of Chit > Dan Sileo, Jr (HOF troll)

I'm sure there are a few other insiders missing over the years...

Honorable Mention: Shadow, Laus03 (RIP)

i hope so too. Everything being said there is opposite of what's being said here.

He says DVD is a done deal to USU.
Makes sense, he'll more than likely be his db coach out their. I know this much, coach banda will definitely do a real good job of having his guys be aggressive out their, baker's inability to make the right defensive play-calls with the multiple improper defensive alignment issues caused all the defensive position coaches to look like lower level coaches.

The people who keep calling for coach rumph's job are continuing to be clowns, when diaz was the d-co, the cb's wasn't the problem, just like they haven't been the problem this year, wrong scheme!

Could have always gotten info but didn’t take the time out for it with work. Not in football anymore but I know people from my time.

Like I was telling cribby.. the Tennessee 247 writer and a guy on volnation give me some kickbacks when I give then solid info because I know 3 guys on that staff. I have limited access to Miami’s staff so im not gonna burn any bridges until stuff is pretty much done and I can’t **** it up.

Banda, Devine, and Zuck has been done almost since that initial report came out. I even reached out to USU pretending to be interested in a GA job and got a call set up with Banda and then “changed my mind” and referred a buddy to them to interview instead. That’s how I knew it was that solid.

Advertisement
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF
His takes have gotten worse and worse recently.

Advertisement
Could have always gotten info but didn’t take the time out for it with work. Not in football anymore but I know people from my time.

Like I was telling cribby.. the Tennessee 247 writer and a guy on volnation give me some kickbacks when I give then solid info because I know 3 guys on that staff. I have limited access to Miami’s staff so im not gonna burn any bridges until stuff is pretty much done and I can’t **** it up.

Banda, Devine, and Zuck has been done almost since that initial report came out. I even reached out to USU pretending to be interested in a GA job and got a call set up with Banda and then “changed my mind” and referred a buddy to them to interview instead. That’s how I knew it was that solid.
Dayum. Nice.

O **** you actually putting in work to confirm yo shît lmao

All I’ve been able to decipher as he knows some Georgia high school coaches. Other than that, nothing jumps out at me.
Mike has told me stuff in pm that later happened. Out of everyone he’s the only one who knew about the Tenn transfer. No other poster or pay site had that info.

He’s one of the few good guys .

Last edited:
Alison Williams, daughter of news anchor Brian Williams, is an actress best known for her roles in Get Out and Girls. In girls she has an *** eating scene.

cool story bro: Alison Williams’ stunt double/stand-in on Girls is a UM graduate. Not sure of her role in the *** eating scene.
Im looking for that scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back