Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF
Because we should all hold out until Baker gets canned lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The truth is, I think there are other more well-balanced DL coaches, but we could do (and are currently doing) much worse. Again, his negatives are recruiting, run D and recruiting, but his pass rush training is legit. I'll put it this way, if he'd been coaching our DL this year, the D as a whole would've been better and JP/Roche would've gotten more sacks.

Still prefer Patridge(sp?) and a few others, but I wouldn't be disappointed if Kool returned as long as Manny understands that he's a nothing burger when it comes to recruiting.

Advertisement
If manny keeps Blake calling plays and continues to baby sit him his days are numbered. Like one more year lol
Another year of keeping blake at DC simply hastens manny’s departure. Yet another corch whose undying loyalty to an underperformer will result in his downfall. Do these guys ever learn?

About the only way this idiot loses coaches is if they leave for other jobs. Just lost the best defensive recruiter.

Advertisement
The truth is, I think there are other more well-balanced DL coaches, but we could do (and are currently doing) much worse. Again, his negatives are recruiting, run D and recruiting, but his pass rush training is legit. I'll put it this way, if he'd been coaching our DL this year, the D as a whole would've been better and JP/Roche would've gotten more sacks.

Still prefer Patridge(sp?) and a few others, but I wouldn't be disappointed if Kool returned as long as Manny understands that he's a nothing burger when it comes to recruiting.
Kool is dog**** and should never be allowed back on campus

Advertisement
Another year of keeping blake at DC simply hastens manny’s departure. Yet another corch whose undying loyalty to an underperformer will result in his downfall. Do these guys ever learn?
If that's what happens, then no, they don't learn.

Not to get too nerd on everyone, but it reminds me of the ring of power in LOTR. It's like, they're totally logical and then they hold "the ring" and they're like, "No...he'll get better....he's the best DC in the country...my precious..." (strokes Baker's forehead).

Manny needs to focus on learning how to be a head coach and CEO. Baker has failed at every job which he was hired here to do. The easy thing is to get rid of Baker and bring in someone competent.

Manny seems dead set on keeping his defense and Baker in place. If that’s the case then Manny should be the one calling it.

Ideally I want Baker, Rumph and Patke fired. Stroud can retire or move to off the field role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back