Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Best of the defensive coaches and we lose him!!! How do we continue to have adults making ****** decisions like manny and the administration!! Guy recruited at elite level

If Baker stays and we keep running Manny's scheme, we only get our **** pushed in
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Not sure.

But easy solution is for Manny to call the D. Bring in a “Senior Analyst” to help Baker with the LBs.

Have Brown be ST coach if ain’t calling.
Manny needs to focus on learning how to be a head coach and CEO. Baker has failed at every job which he was hired here to do. The easy thing is to get rid of Baker and bring in someone competent.

Advertisement
I wasn’t huge on manny’s defense but the difference in play calling in noticeable. Also manny brought it Jess when it showed we needed to improve run defense. I couldn’t blame manny that much under richt because our defense was always on the field

"Also manny brought it Jess"

Manny brought in Jess??

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I'm Blake James, I'd tell Manny that if he hires a proven DC and let's him run the show I'd extend him 2 more years. Considering his job will should be on the line too.

Well it was richt idea but he worked wifh manny to improve the run. I made a mistake there

Not calling you out or anything...just figured there was some back story to it since it was during Richt tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back