Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope DVD stays. Think it'll be a mistake due him to leave anyways though. Building South Florida recruiting ties are likely a little more important than jumping at the first cb coaching job you are offered. But what do I know. Just how he stays

Advertisement
May be good coaches because they do not have any friends. Rules for life. Do not lend money to family or friends. Do not hire family or friends

6oeqcisbzxxz.jpg

Advertisement
Wayment who eating ***?
Alison Williams, daughter of news anchor Brian Williams, is an actress best known for her roles in Get Out and Girls. In girls she has an *** eating scene.

cool story bro: Alison Williams’ stunt double/stand-in on Girls is a UM graduate. Not sure of her role in the *** eating scene.

Alison Williams, daughter of news anchor Brian Williams, is an actress best known for her roles in Get Out and Girls. In girls she has an *** eating scene.

cool story bro: Alison Williams’ stunt double/stand-in on Girls is a UM graduate. Not sure of her role in the *** eating scene.
Lol I guess it was the stunt double *** getting ate then

The term "force Manny's hand" seems odd to me. Manny was the only person to feed Banda anything in his career. So unless Manny cut ties with him and is giving him a nudge out the door, why would Banda "force" anything and ruin the only professional relationship he's ever had?

I know coaching could be cutthroat but you don't burn your only bridge.
No I mean DVD force manny’s hand to promote him to CB coach or leave. If he does that I think he leaves

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some dude ate her *** while pressed up against a sink on a tv show. They made it a big deal because it’s the news guys kid
This is the best insider nugget you’ve provided all day. Until you tell me that Baker is gone, this is your bar today.
PS. I’ll be back on this site in 10 minutes. PM me if you hear anything on that Baker situation while I’m gone.

Advertisement
Has brown ever called plays? That guy just has job titles for recruiting

Not sure.

But easy solution is for Manny to call the D. Bring in a “Senior Analyst” to help Baker with the LBs.

Have Brown be ST coach if ain’t calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back