Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bryant Gumbel to DC

unnamed.jpg

Nope , maybe he moves on, fired or just st coach
If he does stay and becomes our ST's coach full time, can he please focus on advanced techniques and the finer nuances of catching a **** punt? Seriously, I've been watching the Canes for decades and even in our worst seasons, I've NEVER seen the consistent inability to field a punt without fumbling it, like I've seen this season.

And, of course, don't get me started on the fact that our return game is literally and without exaggeration, a liability. We should be good at KR/PR with the speed on our team, but instead, everytime we field a punt, I get anxious. One could argue that if our SR WR Harley doesn't fumble that punt in the 4th quarter, we win that game. Whatever....

Advertisement
This is the main reason it’s not always good to hire friends!

Do anyone know who Nick Saban friends are? Urban Meyer **** even Dabo.

Business is business. Try to keep it separate.
May be good coaches because they do not have any friends. Rules for life. Do not lend money to family or friends. Do not hire family or friends

Advertisement
If he does stay and becomes our ST's coach full time, can he please focus on advanced techniques and the finer nuances of catching a **** punt? Seriously, I've been watching the Canes for decades and even in our worst seasons, I've NEVER seen the consistent inability to field a punt without fumbling it, like I've seen this season.

And, of course, don't get me started on the fact that our return game is literally and without exaggeration, a liability. We should be good at KR/PR with the speed on our team, but instead, everytime we field a punt, I get anxious. One could argue that if our SR WR Harley doesn't fumble that punt in the 4th quarter, we win that game. Whatever....
We teach wr’s and returners to catch with their chest , preferably off the pad part. If you use your haves you drop and do push-ups

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back