Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gonna f this up aren’t we ? Lol got a prefect opportunity to make the DL and secondary strong since we know manny not gonna fire the sorry LB coach ... we gonna mess it up

Advertisement
I would say then next move will be Mike Rumph Let go or Stroud retiring to an off-field role if he makes his mind up 100%

Speculation. Haven’t been told definitively on either of those other than Stroud is strongly considering the move. Haven’t been told 1 thing about Rumph but im just using logic that he’s not gonna be able to botch recruiting 3 years straight and survive. As well as the fact that now we have an opportunity to get a legitimate “secondary coach”. You’re not getting a big name coming here as CB coach only.

There should be some restructuring of positions now.

I agree on not getting a big name to come here and only coach CBs. It makes no sense for a DB coach to give up half the room. I see that occasionally in the NFL but it doesn't appear common in college.

What they could do is hire a DB coach for both safeties and corners, then promote DVD to an assistant DB or assistant CB coach, let him learn under the bigger name DB coach. That's if they really want to get him on-field.

Advertisement
He might not be leaving, but I doubt he’s calling plays next year.
Could be true. We shall see. Dont think manny has the balls to fire someone hed attached to without at least making sure they have another place to land. Amicable from a human being stand point but not great when leading any organization. I dont think he's attached to rumph and we see how long its taken him to do any action on that front

Advertisement
Hope that a guy on the defensive staff voluntarily taking a promotion somewhere else isn't pushed as manny making changes.

Advertisement
There are a lot of people who actually like Banda and manny. Unlike richt manny will take risks on kids too. There are people in media, former players and others in the community who always wanted Mario and will defend him and rip manny to shreds. I was not a fan of manny hire. Still not but manny can make the playoffs and Mario can be 3-10
And they will say. We need Mario. He can recruit.
I will never understand the Mario cult following.

Advertisement
1609696786181.png

Would Banda take Rumph?

Kyle Mayberry, remember there name for those that care. And no he’s not coming here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back