Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to sum it.....

Banda gone (opinion differs on his level of coaching ability... but recruiting was excellent)

Patke most saying he stays... one of manny’s boys who I guess can’t find a soft landing spot and I guess USU doesn’t want him

TEFLON Rumph most people aren’t sure he leaves. Amazing.

Stoud moves to an off the field role with no names even being thrown around by Insiders
Who's saying that?

Advertisement
UF head coach trynna get out of there . So why would you go somewhere that’s not stable gig could be up before he even start
Not sure if I’d call the Mullen not stable. Anyways Texas is a big money option paired with Muschamp as well.

If he tries to force Manny’s hand he’ll let him walk imo. Only way he’s on staff is if we land a high profile S coach and keep the same staff structure

Which would be fine to be honest. I'm sure Manny can find another guy who recruits South Florida well to step into DVDs role. I know there are plenty of them out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is everyone okay with Patke doing Special Teams? Having a good kicker and punter shouldn’t be the end all of being a good ST Coach. Our Return game is atrocious at KR and PR, our coverage teams were average to below average. Lou and Jose masked those issues for the most part
All facts.

Also just for educational purposes for anyone saying “CBs take awful angles” or “safeties don’t tackle” to blame either Rumph or Banda respectively in order to fit their narrative...

those things are taught the same to all position groups. They don’t separately teach angles to their position group. That’s a defensive philosophy/DC thing.

That's the first domino. Now we gotta wait for the 2 clowns mandy and baker to fail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back