Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DVD goes... I’ll eat crow but I was under the impression he doesn’t want to go to Utah but he would leave for a similar level job in a closer proximity. Pay would be relatively the same in his current role to the on-field role at USU
Maybe he wants to start working his way up the ladder and become a coach? At best he could become an Defensive analyst here

Advertisement
I mean, it’s fairly obvious. Especially with Muschamp being linked to Texas and UF having an opening. But keep hope alive.
UF head coach trynna get out of there . So why would you go somewhere that’s not stable gig could be up before he even start

Advertisement
Banda may force Mannys hand with DVD.
If DVD is offered a position coach gig at USU Manny may have no choice but to retail him at CB coach to make sure he’s not fried.

I honestly wouldnt mind having Telly coach Strikers/safety’s

Advertisement
Why is everyone okay with Patke doing Special Teams? Having a good kicker and punter shouldn’t be the end all of being a good ST Coach. Our Return game is atrocious at KR and PR, our coverage teams were average to below average. Lou and Jose masked those issues for the most part

Wonder if Bubba leaves with his positional coach leaving
There’s a chance but if it were me that would give me more reason to stay. Learn from a different perspective and potentially make a jump because of it

Advertisement
I wasn’t huge on manny’s defense but the difference in play calling in noticeable. Also manny brought it Jess when it showed we needed to improve run defense. I couldn’t blame manny that much under richt because our defense was always on the field
If manny keeps Blake calling plays and continues to baby sit him his days are numbered. Like one more year lol

Why is everyone okay with Patke doing Special Teams? Having a good kicker and punter shouldn’t be the end all of being a good ST Coach. Our Return game is atrocious at KR and PR, our coverage teams were average to below average. Lou and Jose masked those issues for the most part
We haven't had a returner worth a ****. ST coaches are useless

Advertisement
So to sum it.....

Banda gone (opinion differs on his level of coaching ability... but recruiting was excellent)

Patke most saying he stays... one of manny’s boys who I guess can’t find a soft landing spot and I guess USU doesn’t want him

TEFLON Rumph most people aren’t sure he leaves. Amazing.

Stoud moves to an off the field role with no names even being thrown around by Insiders

I don't think any of us are really OK with Patke staying as STs coach. But if he has to stay on staff, it feels like the least of all evils for him to just be STs coach. He wouldn't stay at all if it were my choice but Manny is the head guy so he gets to make the call.

Banda may force Mannys hand with DVD.
If DVD is offered a position coach gig at USU Manny may have no choice but to retail him at CB coach to make sure he’s not fried.

I honestly wouldnt mind having Telly coach Strikers/safety’s
If he tries to force Manny’s hand he’ll let him walk imo. Only way he’s on staff is if we land a high profile S coach and keep the same staff structure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back